Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
nikkas cant even give Maidana props for setting a trap on Mayweather without adding in extra hate:hhh:

Regardless of your opinion on him as a fighter, the fact remains he had enough of an IQ to adjust, mid-fight, to a signature move from Floyd and bait him into throwing it so that Maidana could land a clean right hand. That was smart...and something the likes of Provodnikov or a Matthysse has not shown in their arsenal vs a fighter the level of Money Mayweather.

Dont be a hater:scust:
Breh, I can't even figure out why your comments were so controversial and took on a life that spurred a discussion.

Actually surprised more people weren't able to do that to Floyd, I mean you knew it was coming, it was his signature move.

Just show Floyd's greatness...but also that even the greats aren't perfect and fighters will have their moments. Chino had his moments in that first fight.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
|Well Manny is not atg since he was getting slept by jabs, slept by random jobbers, had 7 ls, 2 draws, and about 4 gifts......But slight a fighter for losing to Khan where Khan was turning his back and literally running in there, or a fight with a rugged devon where chino aint give a fukk about the sport and was thinking retirement

Matter of fact wasnt Manny ducking the shot version khan last year, you bytch ass fakkit:hhh:
The funny thing is I can't tell how many dikks you have in your mouth with this post :mjlol:...get it together

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Nobody gets gassed and boosted like this bum nikka Marcos McDonalds especially in this forum... Not Castillo, Not Oscar, not Cotto, not Connor McGregor.. :mindblown: all cause Floyd carried the nikka into 2 fights and he managed to counter 1 out of 85 pull counters Floyd landed on him lol... We all know why one guy is boosting him so hard since he made the guy he stans his bytch

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

he looks like a damn heavyweight

upload_2017-12-24_14-37-25.png

:russ:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
He outsmarted him
Its clear as day lol
I don't no what the big issue is
Maidana was a late bloomer
Not gonna just ignore what he did vs an undefeated broner and Floyd.
It was impressive

nikkas hate Floyd (and Broner to an extent) so much that even their opponents gotta get downgraded & hated on:snoop:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I can't even figure out why your comments were so controversial and took on a life that spurred a discussion.

Actually surprised more people weren't able to do that to Floyd, I mean you knew it was coming, it was his signature move.

Just show Floyd's greatness...but also that even the greats aren't perfect and fighters will have their moments. Chino had his moments in that first fight.

I dont understand the issue either. It's not like I even made the video or the tweet...so that exposes the blind hatred even more imo:hubie:

Floyd pull countered him, and all Im saying is that Maidana adjusting & setting a trap on Mayweather showed that he's not just a limited brawler...he actually thought in the ring unlike the swinging for the fence style of a Ruslan Provodnikov:yeshrug:

What's the debate about? I dont know. I attribute it to hate :manny:

MikhailSaeed

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there was only one other guy i ever saw counter floyd's pull counter.

Yiz4f4d.gif

who would have ever thought it would be carlos baldomir. if you are a fighter who is coming forward, the idea should always be to throw your punches, let them counter, then counter their counter. marciano was that way. thats how he knocked out walcott, well, it was how he knocked out a lot of guys.

n28EdEO.gif

marciano throws a jab, walcott throws a counter, marciano counters the counter. does marciano know that walcott is going to try to counter the jab here? sometimes when you roll the dice you win big. boxing is strange that way. marciano beat up a lot of guys who were "smarter" than him because he knew that. and they, for all of their smarts, didnt.

Serious question, is this not just throwing a 1-2? I'm only just starting to box but just earlier this week I was sparring someone who kept parrying my jab and countering so I tried throwing more 1-2s to catch them after the parry but before the counter and it worked ok (I still ate a few counters). Obviously me an my opponent are both trash and nowhere near floyd/baldomir/maidana but it seems to me like a similar principle and I definitely don't think I was being particular clever or smart in doing that