Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Are you serious? :gucci:

You can't compare that big stiff idiot with Tyson lol. Price was always known as being chinny as an amateur. Fury isn't chinny. This post has me so heated because price is an absolute bum.

Fury is the lineal hw champion who easily outboxed an ATG.

Price is a plumber who sometimes boxes with an awful pro career.
Fury was dropped with one punch from Steve Cunningham breh...nuff said

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Fury was dropped with one punch from Steve Cunningham breh...nuff said

Lol so what? You think David price would have got up from that bomb? If he was chinny he would have been to sleep from that shot. Caught him straight up in the air.

Fury is not chinny and has never been known as chinny. You never hear stories like the ones about Joshua getting sparked out unconscious on numerous occasions in sparring. I don't think you are educated on Tyson fury. You watched one fight against cunning ham and now hes chimney all of the sudden. You are literally the first person I've ever seen call him chinny. Nobody say that in real life because he's known for being tough as fukk lol.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
The Andrade fukkery begins at 160.

Don’t want that Derevyanchenko smoke, what’s the excuse here.

“Not enough time”

:yeshrug:

If Andrade took this fight people would dismiss it on some "who has he fought" shyt. And nobody knows him. That fight does nothing to boost DA. This is fake news.

You got 2 fights on the HBO deal to maximize the contract.

GGG
Canelo
BJS
Danny Jacobs
David Lemeiux
Charlo (Showtime)
Opponent to become Mandatory to 160 Champ

Considering he fought last month (who else fighting every other month?) lets just see who the next opponent is. If it's any of those name, nothing to see here.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol so what? You think David price would have got up from that bomb? If he was chinny he would have been to sleep from that shot. Caught him straight up in the air.

Fury is not chinny and has never been known as chinny. You never hear stories like the ones about Joshua getting sparked out unconscious on numerous occasions in sparring. I don't think you are educated on Tyson fury. You watched one fight against cunning ham and now hes chimney all of the sudden. You are literally the first person I've ever seen call him chinny. Nobody say that in real life because he's known for being tough as fukk lol.
Lol I've said fury has been chinny for a minute..fury is nothing special....hes an out of shape oaf who moves like tye fields with a better ability to protect his chin:russ:..when he loses it will be by a spectacular knockout

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Andrade took this fight people would dismiss it on some "who has he fought" shyt. And nobody knows him. That fight does nothing to boost DA. This is fake news.

You got 2 fights on the HBO deal to maximize the contract.

GGG
Canelo
BJS
Danny Jacobs
David Lemeiux
Charlo (Showtime)
Opponent to become Mandatory to 160 Champ

Considering he fought last month (who else fighting every other month?) lets just see who the next opponent is. If it's any of those name, nothing to see here.

Man please, nobody who follows boxing (and you would have to to know both of these dudes) would have said that. Chenko just done destroying Turaneo Johnson and was getting talked up as potential GGG opponent down the line, not a soul would have complained about a Andrade/Chenko fight, especially when you consider GGG/Canelo have unfinished business and Lemieux and BJS wouldn't be available for at least another 4 months. The only other marketable names at 160 left are Jacobs, who he doesn't want to fight because they are friends, and Charlo and you got to deal with network shyt to make that fight happen. Boxing heads would be clamoring to see Andrade fight Chenko now, stop trying to make him out tto tbe that juco swingman ass nikka Fox that he just beat.

Tuneday

Pro
Supporter
Daps
it all depends on the heavies...thats why there hasn't been too many GOAT level heavyweight fights since the 90s..esp on the high level...fury has no high level scraps...hes another david price except with a better ability to protect his weak chin lol

I don't understand... :mjcry: Why do men tell lies?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Man please, nobody who follows boxing (and you would have to to know both of these dudes) would have said that. Chenko just done destroying Turaneo Johnson and was getting talked up as potential GGG opponent down the line, not a soul would have complained about a Andrade/Chenko fight, especially when you consider GGG/Canelo have unfinished business and Lemieux and BJS wouldn't be available for at least another 4 months. The only other marketable names at 160 left are Jacobs, who he doesn't want to fight because they are friends, and Charlo and you got to deal with network shyt to make that fight happen. Boxing heads would be clamoring to see Andrade fight Chenko now, stop trying to make him out tto tbe that juco swingman ass nikka Fox that he just beat.

:stopitslime:

Andrade is ranked #3 WBA....right behind Canelo & Danny Jacobs, and above Jermall Charlo.

Fighting Derevychenko is low pay, no casuals know him, and all risk. After beating him, Andrade is still in the exact same place he is now.....except with only 1 fight left on his HBO deal. There's absolutely no point for that fight:yeshrug:

Fighting someone like Derevychenko is moving backwards. Yes, it's a good opponent....but he's also unknown and "hasn't beat anyone and only has 11 fights" (which would be the 1st excuse Andrade haters jump to). Im good on those type of fights.:camby:

I don't wanna see Andrade vs random fighters anymore...I wanna see him vs a name.:birdman:

There's no rush for him to waste his first 2 fights of his 3 fight deal on HBO facing Fox & Derevnychenko.

Besides...he just fought 5 weeks ago:ufdup:

Andrade can face the loser of Lemieux/Saunders & if not then someone with a name that casuals at least recognize. Andrade is rather unknown, but he's Floyd compared to Derevychenko's fanbase. And Derevychenko has no resume to speak of, but he's a good fighter with power. All risk, absolutely 0 reward. What is the point of it? How does it increase Andrade's profile to the casuals?:ohhh:

It doesn't. We good in #ATeam.:birdman:

Besides, yall had all these excuses as to why Lara should pass on Andrade..........but then telling Andrade to face a person who's less known than even Rigo is to waste another fight on his 3 fight deal :childplease:

Daps
Lol I've said fury has been chinny for a minute..fury is nothing special....hes an out of shape oaf who moves like tye fields with a better ability to protect his chin:russ:..when he loses it will be by a spectacular knockout

Klitschko caught Fury with multiple right hands in that fight (even though he got clowned on)

Its clear that you guys are only judging Tyson Fury on his performance vs Klitschko. The man can box and hes awkward af because of his height and reach

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps

Make him out to be Fox :dahell:

You talking about the boxer and I’m talking about the reaction of “boxing heads.”

People want to see him fight one of those names. The fight is not gone greenlight him for GGG or Canelo, those the two top guys on HBO.

2 fights on your contract. Beating derandomchenko doesn’t build to that, at all.

I haven’t seen one person ever mention that fight. Maybe they have. I’m not arguing if it’s a good fight.

:manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Klitschko caught Fury with multiple right hands in that fight (even though he got clowned on)

Its clear that you guys are only judging Tyson Fury on his performance vs Klitschko. The man can box and hes awkward af because of his height and reach
The motherfukker uppercutted himself in a fight..fukk that klitschko fight...ive watched enough of his fights for me to think he won't suffer a highlight reel KO soon enough

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Like I said, Andrade fukkery begins.

This guys something else, has he ever made the right move lol

Did Charlo say no to #1 WBC Sebastian Heiland, who is definitely a nobody,?
No because it was the right move pretty simple.

He fought Heiland...and how did that help him or raise his profile with casuals?:jbhmm:

He last fought in July...when's his next fight or who's he fighting next?:jbhmm:

Exactly...and Andrade only has 2 fights left on his exclusive deal with HBO, before possibly being sent back into the abyss.:francis:

#ATeam has to make it count & facing Alantez Fox & Sergiy Derevyancheko in his first 2 fights (even though I believe Derevyancheko is a good fighter), leaving only 1 fight left on his HBO deal after only 2 months, isnt smart imo:manny:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
He fought Heiland...and how did that help him or raise his profile with casuals?:jbhmm:

He last fought in July...when's his next fight or who's he fighting next?:jbhmm:

Exactly...and Andrade only has 2 fights left on his exclusive deal with HBO, before possibly being sent back into the abyss.:francis:

#ATeam has to make it count & facing Alantez Fox & Sergiy Derevyancheko in his first 2 fights (even though I believe Derevyancheko is a good fighter), leaving only 1 fight left on his HBO deal after only 2 months, isnt smart imo:manny:

So who is a better makable fight for Andrade then:jbhmm: