Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps

"It's going to be a tremendous blow, I do not know how [Bob Arum] let Lomachenko face me, he thinks Lomachenko can beat me, but he's made a huge mistake, he does not know that he's going down like Nonito too," Rigondeaux told George Ebro

I tell you that we are even [physically]. For the time being it is a secret, but let them see the day of the weigh-in. People will be surprised, I have not paid so much attention to these physical issues, it is my responsibility to prepare my skills and in that respect I am superior.

"There is no other fighter on this planet who is looking for fights and people are running away. And if by beating Nonito everyone got scared, imagine what can happen when I beat Lomachenko. Names don't mean anything anymore and prizes mean nothing over what happens in the ring. On December 9 we will see who speaks the most and when I beat Lomachenko - let's see what [the critics] invent then, because everything happens to me."

:banderas:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
@MoroccanBoy

What’s good in Tyson Fury?

I mean seriously, not trolling
I just can’t see why anybody would say “That’s the guy I’m gonna rock with!”

What’s wrong with rocking with Tyson Fury...he is the man to to beat in the division regardless of what people dislike about him. I think Joshua can beat him but he is still he #1 guy to me for now.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

Back in June, Rigondeaux picked up a first round stoppage win over Moises Flores at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. The outcome was later reversed to a no-decision, after it was determined that Rigondeaux's knockout blow came after the bell.

The World Boxing Association would later order Rigondeaux to make a mandatory defense against Flores in a rematch.

He applied for special permission to move up in weight for crack at Lomachenko's world title.

The sanctioning body approved his request, but it came with a price.

If Rigondeaux wins, he would then have five days to decide if he intends to remain at 130 or plans to return to 122 to defend his WBA belt. If he loses against Lomachenko, then he would lose his recognition as the WBA champion. The sanctioning body would then order Flores to fight for the vacant WBA belt against the winner of Danny Roman vs. an opponent to determined.

"The special permission was requested, and he was given the opportunity because it is an important fight for boxing. But if he wins he has five days to decide and if he loses, he would then have to lose the recognition [of being WBA champion] because it is what corresponds [to agreement of allowing him to move up] and in this event we would have to order that Moises Flores goes against the winner of Daniel Román and an opponent to be supplied to us," stated WBA President Gilberto Mendoza Jr.

fukk the WBA and fukk Mendoza

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
What’s wrong with rocking with Tyson Fury...he is the man to to beat in the division regardless of what people dislike about him. I think Joshua can beat him but he is still he #1 guy to me for now.
I just don´t get what´s good in him :yeshrug:

ugly style
lack of dedication
bitterness
peds