Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Boxing lesson my ass... :comeon:

He squeeked out an SD win over a very green Eubank and Eubanks was coming strong at the end

Current version of Eubank Jr. > any version of BJS

BJS is the guy whose lack of punching power translates into overrated boxing skills. Dude is a nice boxer but not as nice as some people inagine him to be, he just keeps winning somehow and not by KOs and there you have a “master boxer” already. :pachaha:
He still has a decent chance to outbox Lemieux cause that ain’t so hard but I’m not sure if he’s gonna get caught by something big or not.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
It’s a good fight breh I agree with them on that :yeshrug:

And Andrade’s promoter told Derevyanchenko gonna get that work early next year so they see some sense in it.
Derevyanchenko is a good enough contender that with beating him Andrade would secure himself in the top 4-5 MWs. Better opponent than Centeno for Charlo. PBC basically gives Charlo their other best middleweight and it’s Hugo Centeno Jr. while HBO has Canelo, GGG, Andrade, Jacobs, Lemieux, BJS :mjlol:
Derevyanchenko might be a free agent now

Point is almost everybody who matters in that division is at HBO so Andrade is on a good place and a SD fight would be good for him on the other hand Charlo needs to junp ship. 160 is HBO Land just as 154 is Showtime land (except Cotto who won’t be an active fighter anymore 3 days from now)

Im not saying it's a bad fight....never have:hubie:

Im actually someone who's a fan of Derevyanchenko and compared him to Loma in some aspects (outside of the "chenko" ending to his last name:heh: ), but I was answering his post when he said fighting Derevyanchenk "makes a whole lot of more sense than his Fox fight"...and it doesn't because the Fox fight was to get acclimated to a new division. That was a good fight (someone who cant beat you, but gives you looks at the bigger weight class and knock off some rust). Fighting Derevyanchenko is all risk, no reward for Andrade bc Derevyanchenko is way better than Fox, but just as unknown to casuals. Struggling with Derevyanchenko will hurt Andrade's stock moving forward to face Canelo, Jacobs, GGG in the casuals eyes.

However, Andrade is gonna fight him anyways and when he does, I expect all the haters in here to give props after Andrade beats him....but I know they wont:francis:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Boxing lesson my ass... :comeon:

He squeeked out an SD win over a very green Eubank and Eubanks was coming strong at the end

Current version of Eubank Jr. > any version of BJS

BJS is the guy whose lack of punching power translates into overrated boxing skills. Dude is a nice boxer but not as nice as some people inagine him to be, he just keeps winning somehow and not by KOs and there you have a “master boxer” already. :pachaha:
He still has a decent chance to outbox Lemieux cause that ain’t so hard but I’m not sure if he’s gonna get caught by something big or not.

He not beating JR in a rematch and he knows it.

#SimplyTheNext

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
spence-peterson%20(10).jpg

spence-peterson%20(4).jpg

spence-peterson%20(6).jpg