Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
@MoroccanBoy

What’s good in Tyson Fury?

I mean seriously, not trolling
I just can’t see why anybody would say “That’s the guy I’m gonna rock with!”

His boxing skills. Easily the best pure boxer in the hw division. When have you ever seen a man that size with feet that good? Great jab, slick etc. He moves like a welterweight

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
There's nothing unorthodox about fury styLe. It's basic boxing 101. The jab comes from underneath. Gets skinny and turns his shoulders. He's doing basic textbook boxing moves.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The Andrade fukkery begins at 160.

Don’t want that Derevyanchenko smoke, what’s the excuse here.

“Not enough time”

:yeshrug:

Why even get so deep into negotiations in the first place if it's not enough time to get ready:stopitslime:

When Derevyanchenko becomes champ N Andrade crashes the press conference wearing that Mr.600k Tshirt begging for a shot:banderas:

Last edited:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
His boxing skills. Easily the best pure boxer in the hw division. When have you ever seen a man that size with feet that good? Great jab, slick etc. He moves like a welterweight
I kinda see your point but if I wanna see high level boxing skills I turn to Crawford, Rigo, Ward or Mayweather not Fury
Fury is a good outside boxer but can´t say his style is aesthetically pleasing
the fact that he´s a heavyweight doesn´t do much for me, I´m not on of the dudes who get more excited simply because big guys punching each other :manny:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
I kinda see your point but if I wanna see high level boxing skills I turn to Crawford, Rigo, Ward or Mayweather not Fury
Fury is a good outside boxer but can´t say his style is aesthetically pleasing
the fact that he´s a heavyweight doesn´t do much for me, I´m not on of the dudes who get more excited simply because big guys punching each other :manny:

I get excited when I just watch heavyweights spar. Always one punch away from absolute chaos. I love it :russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I get excited when I just watch heavyweights spar. Always one punch away from absolute chaos. I love it :russ:
it all depends on the heavies...thats why there hasn't been too many GOAT level heavyweight fights since the 90s..esp on the high level...fury has no high level scraps...hes another david price except with a better ability to protect his weak chin lol

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
it all depends on the heavies...thats why there hasn't been too many GOAT level heavyweight fights since the 90s..esp on the high level...fury has no high level scraps...hes another david price except with a better ability to protect his weak chin lol

c´mon, it´n not all about the heavies, not anymore, Mayweather and Pacquiao generated the greatest numbers ever as welterweights, welterweights who started out from divisions under 135. :heh: Currently the biggest star in boxing is a middleweight.

If that´s not enough proof that casuals finally stepped over the "only HW matters" phase then what would be?

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c´mon, it´n not all about the heavies, not anymore, Mayweather and Pacquiao generated the greatest numbers ever as welterweights, welterweights who started out from divisions under 135. :heh: Currently the biggest star in boxing is a middleweight.

If that´s not enough proof that casuals finally stepped over the "only HW matters" phase then what would be?
You read that wrong fam, he's saying it depends on which heavyweights are involved.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps

Are you serious? :gucci:

You can't compare that big stiff idiot with Tyson lol. Price was always known as being chinny as an amateur. Fury isn't chinny. This post has me so heated because price is an absolute bum.

Fury is the lineal hw champion who easily outboxed an ATG.

Price is a plumber who sometimes boxes with an awful pro career.