Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
once again....I just gave my opinion on broner. you responded. I replied back, then you said "don't tell me about my fighter" and brought up matthyse and canelo getting boo'd :dahell:........then shyt went left field and personal with you like it always does....cause you can't separate this shyt from your real emotions. and you can rock with broner all you want. dude is an overrated bum IMO, but at the end of the day he's still a fighter. I think he's trash but i'll never call him a coward.....I respect broner more than matthyse if that makes you feel better:manny:.......but it is what it is. i'm not gonna keep fukkin up this thread for everybody cause of this dumb shyt. the thread was actually going well before all this started.

nikka beat it with the sob stories.

It went left bc you cant refute the post I made....in case you forgot, this is your post to me saying this:

:sas1:

I was asked do I "watch boxing or skim through it"?:sas1:

Nah, when I watch Boxing......I prefer to watch it in 1080p:sas2:

take the words of a racist cac who's been hating on canelo for years as gospel brehs. so much that you feel ashamed of your own scorecard and give little g another round for good measure. @Newzz done really sold his soul to the shookboys:mjlol:

So stop the lies...you came out the gate swinging.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
nikka beat it with the sob stories.

It went left bc you cant refute the post I made....in case you forgot, this is your post to me saying this:

So stop the lies...you came out the gate swinging.
you responded to my post about BRONER with comments about canelo and matthyse. cause this is how it always goes with you.....always getting emotional over some silly shyt. who's been involved in more of these emotional outbursts?....me or you?.....you've gotten into personal arguments with various posters on here. I was MIA from this thread for like a month cause I was working crazy hours. but I would still manage to skim through this shyt and damn near every day you were in here side tracking the thread with some personal shyt just cause you can't control your emotions. you're the only poster who i've gotten into these types of arguments with in the ring. i've been in heated debates but with you shyt always goes to some different shyt. you take all this shyt way too deeply. that's why you stay monitoring daps and holding grudges. it's corny:yeshrug:.......like I said. i'm done. but maidana still snatched broner's soul. don't matter how much you cry about it:umad:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
you responded to my post about BRONER with comments about canelo and matthyse. cause this is how it always goes with you.....always getting emotional over some silly shyt. who's been involved in more of these emotional outbursts?....me or you?.....you've gotten into personal arguments with various posters on here. I was MIA from this thread for like a month cause I was working crazy hours. but I would still manage to skim through this shyt and damn near every day you were in here side tracking the thread with some personal shyt just cause you can't control your emotions. you're the only poster who i've gotten into these types of arguments with in the ring. i've been in heated debates but with you shyt always goes to some different shyt. you take all this shyt way too deeply. that's why you stay monitoring daps and holding grudges. it's corny:yeshrug:.......like I said. i'm done. but maidana still snatched broner's soul. don't matter how much you cry about it:umad:

Im not even reading this shyt & I already know you didn't respond to my post bc you never can:dead:

Anyways,

Gervonta Davis Facing First Degree Aggravated Assault Charge

According to the Baltimore Fish Bowl, former world champion Gervonta Davis (19-0, 18 KOs) is facing a complaint of first-degree aggravated assault.

The paper cites Maryland court records, stating that an incident took place on August 1, but no details were available as to what took place or who was assaulted.

Davis, 22, made an appearance on the assault complaint on September 19 on a warrant, and he was released after posting a $100,000 unsecured bond - according to court records. He is scheduled to appear back in court on October 19.

gervonta-davis%20(17).jpg

It seems that court records also show two active cases for traffic stops, one in Baltimore County in April and another in Howard County in August.

According to Baltimore Press Box, Davis was cited with going 80 mph in a 55 mph zone in Baltimore County. In the Howard County stop, he was cited for following too close and driving on a suspended license.

Davis has had a rocky year. In January, he captured the International Boxing Federation lightweight title by knocking out Jose Pedraza in the seventh round. Then in May, Davis successfully defended his title with a third-round knockout of Liam Walsh in London.

He saw action back last month as part of the huge Floyd Mayweather-Conor McGregor undercard at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. He failed to make weight for the fight, losing his IBF title on the scale. He secured a stoppage victory over Francisco Fonseca, but the ending was controversial because Fronseca got hit unintentionally to the back of the head. Davis was likely on his way to a stoppage win.

Gervonta Davis Facing First Degree Aggravated Assault Charge - Boxing News

nikka driving reckless too?:dahell:

Losing title on the scale, Assaults, & Reckless Driving?:snoop:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Going to my first boxing match tonight. :wow:

I'm about to see Young Valdez put in work and watch Hart win. Should be a good night
that post fight GGG-Canelo talk..nothing like it :dame:
you got tickets to that card? good shyt :myman:
tank aint focused...its only about time before someone hangs a L on his record

:russ: at all the posts flooding in after I gave Flex last post the :francis: and ignored it:dead:

Yall nikkas aint shyt:heh: