Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh, this baseball game only in the 7th and its tied, when in the hell did ESPN start showing baseball on a Friday.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Still don't understand the hate about either Canelo or GGG getting the KO. That is what happens when you face a bad ass dude and they both are bosses.

We should learn to expect in super fights that KO's are shocking, seems like going the distance is a more usual finish. Of course both fighters were hyping KO, it helps sell. Even Floyd hypes the possibility of KO's at times. :skip:
I know going in I was hoping for a GGG KO and had concern in Canelo's talent that he might hurt GGG and get a KO, but I would have presumed the most likely scenario was a decision...which I had made it clear in the fight thread before the fight was GGG's riskiest outcome. :stopitslime:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
You do know the people have moved on to 4k right 1080p brag in 2017 is like bragging you copped a fresh pair of Master P sneakers :mjlol:

Whaaaaaaat? You dont say?:ohhh:

Dont be offended...it's an inside joke amongst the invited, #1080pGang :troll:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Paulie giving himself a win =/= Paulie breaking down a style someone is fighting in:heh:

Apparently, the fighter you stanned doesnt watch Boxing...he just skims thru it:yeshrug:

Yeah I don't stan him after that borderline racist shyt on twitter. Once nikkas start saying wild shyt I don't deal with them. So his opinion means zero to me.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I don't stan him after that borderline racist shyt on twitter. Once nikkas start saying wild shyt I don't deal with them. So his opinion means zero to me.

Thats fair....he not racist to Mexicans though. :hubie:

Are you going to Loma/Rigo in December?:ohhh:

Last edited: