Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
that's why it's best to not get emotional and just let dudes talk boxing:manny:......dudes were really waiting on stand by and shyt:mjlol:

You can talk boxing with emotion....Roy Jones & Teddy Atlas do it every other weekend:hubie:

However, Im not actually vocal so you're just imagining me yelling at you, rather than me sitting back and talking shyt while smoking....as Ive told yall I always am after 5:30pm et:heh:

giphy.gif

Daps
Cant give soley bc someone wasnt knocked out, bc, if you go in that thread....Canelo cheerleaders were also claiming GGG was going to be KOd.

Hell, Canelo himself said he was going to KO GGG, but it didnt happen, so are you adding extra credit to GGG for not getting KOd too?

GGG said the same thing :Drinking:

Think we need to sit both sides down so we can discuss what went wrong for both fighters :MoneyMay:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
GGG said the same thing :Drinking:

Think we need to sit both sides down so we can discuss what went wrong for both fighters :MoneyMay:

We'll see if they both really confident come May:ehh:

If one of them aint on running back the biggest fight either one could make then......:sas2:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
its a heavyweight championship fight breh..they got cheaper ones though..if you go on stubhub

Im going to AB's fight in December though, so i might have to skip this one. Too close & will take away from my AB seats:yeshrug:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
You'd think by now people would have moved on from the fight but here we are..

Again I thought Canelo won 7-5 but in the end a draw is the best result.. neither fighter did anything to show that they convincingly won the fight. GGG controlled the fight but Canelo just loked more.. special in there when he had energy.

We talk about Canelo gassing out but we should give him credit because for how gassed people say he was, he still managed to go the distance with the guy that everybody says is a boogeyman, the guy that a lot of you were saying would stop him. At the end of the fight he didnt look like he was in there with a boogeyman and he didnt find his power to be scary so this should give Canelo confidence going forward.

Questions that nobody seems to be asking is why didn't GGG finish him if he was so tired? :Drinking:
Where was this guy that many said was one of the best in boxing at cutting off the ring for an opponent? :Drinking:

Why did his face look like a guy who if you walked into a room and saw the two of them, you'd assume he lost the fight? :Drinking:

Where was the GGG stoppage that some people predicted (lemme not go back into that thread) :Drinking:

I was drunk off that red berry ciroc post fight but I cant lie Canelo has improved, people talk about his gas problems but he kept a fight close. 4 years ago a gassed Canelo would have tried to stand and outbox you (checkers) , now he falls back and plays the counter punching game (chess).

That said Im disappointed he tried to use the style of TBE to beat someone from the far east of Europe when the blueprint has been shown to you all twice in less than a year :P4PKing:
solid post:myman:

and you're right. canelo from 4 years ago prolly gets knocked out. but dude is smarter now and more composed. he was dead tired and still managed to land the cleaner shots and remain defensively sound. I just think he gave little g too much respect going in. I see him fighting like his normal self next time. staying in the pocket and exchanging. but if the stamina gives out again, there's no telling what can happen. but I think the stamina will be improved and he wins in dominating fashion