Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@((ReFleX)) @Newzz its Friday..y'all chill out

Nah...this nikka gonna hear this.

nikka already a self-admitted, advanced casual, & got the nerve to disregard people's cards in the sport bc he cant score a fight without being heavily biased:scust:

Talking about, "Im shocked..Canelo has stamina issues:ohhh:"

No shyt nikka, we been saying this since 2012, but you claimed we was "hating" even when he gassed out vs Liam Smith :stopitslime:

Let Canelo lose & he gonna drop him next:scust:

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Don't talk to me about Broner, when you quit & ran away from your favorite fighter like Chocalito's bytch did....u sound stupid:dead:

nikka was the biggest Matthysse cheerleader & quit on him bc he lost, but wanna talk Broner:mjlol:

Get #MexicanStyleBooed by 20,000 Mexicans brehs:russ:
I've said before. I don't rock with quitters. and if canelo ever quit, I wouldn't fukk with him either. I don't care if my favorite fighters lose or get knocked out cold. as long as they stay true to their word and go out like warriors, i'll always rock with em:yeshrug:.......but i'll never fukk with a quitter, period. and i've already accepted that L and conceded @ChocolateGiddyUp was right about him all along. so what. shyt happens. plenty of my favorite fighters have disappointed the shyt out of me. that's the life of a boxing fan. but you stay bringin up matthyse everytime you get emotional about broner:heh:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Nah...this nikka gonna hear this.

nikka already a self-admitted half a casual, & got the nerve to disregard people's cards in the sport bc he cant score a fight without being heavily biased:scust:

Talking about, "Im shocked..Canelo has stamina issues:ohhh:"

No shyt nikka, we been saying this since 2012, but you claimed we was "hating" even when he gassed out vs Liam Smith :stopitslime:

Let Canelo lose & he gonna drop him next:scust:
aint you the same dude that dropped canelo because I was hating on andrade and broner?.......talking about "you talk shyt about my favorite fighters and i'm gonna talk shyt about yours":mjcry:.........then a few weeks later on some "((reFlex)) you the captain of Canelo Cartel, please forgive me. I don't even like little g anyway":mjcry:.......bro just stop. we all know how emotional you get about your favorite fighters on here. so much you be monitoring peoples posts just to see who's giving daps against you and shyt:pachaha: .......you really take all this shyt to heart on some real life shyt:mjlol:.......I just made a post about broner and gave my opinion and you went off the rails like always. and like I said.....i'll continue to speak on broner any time I feel like it. you get emotional that's on you:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I've said before. I don't rock with quitters. and if canelo ever quit, I wouldn't fukk with him either. I don't care if my favorite fighters lose or get knocked out cold. as long as they stay true to their word and go out like warriors, i'll always rock with em:yeshrug:.......but i'll never fukk with a quitter, period. and i've already accepted that L and conceded @ChocolateGiddyUp was right about him all along. so what. shyt happens. plenty of my favorite fighters have disappointed the shyt out of me. that's the life of a boxing fan. but you stay bringin up matthyse everytime you get emotional about broner:heh:

Were you not the most vocal about him?

Just because you quit on your favorite fighter, means I have to let it slide?:dwillhuh:

Nope. You bringing up Broner means nothing to me, bc he aint the one who was booed by 20,000 Mexicans last weekend & he's never quit in a fight before either like your favorite fighter before Canelo:hubie:

You cant take people cracking jokes on Canelo, and my post wasnt directed at you anyways....you just tagged yourself in on some WWE tag team stuff for no reason:scust:

Somebody takes a shot at me, asking me if I watch boxing or skim thru it, after I said GGG made Canelo move during, only for the fighter they stanned (who's regarded as one of the best analyst of Boxing today) to say the exact same shyt I said was a :sas2: moment....but you just had to Double Dutch your way in the convo for no reason Flex:francis:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
aint you the same dude that dropped canelo because I was hating on andrade and broner?.......talking about "you talk shyt about my favorite fighters and i'm gonna talk shyt about yours":mjcry:.........then a few weeks later on some "((reFlex)) you the captain of Canelo Cartel, please forgive me. I don't even like little g anyway":mjcry:.......bro just stop. we all know how emotional you get about your favorite fighters on here. so much you be monitoring peoples posts just to see who's giving daps against you and shyt:pachaha: .......you really take all this shyt to heart on some real life shyt:mjlol:.......I just made a post about broner and gave my opinion and you went off the rails like always. and like I said.....i'll continue to speak on broner any time I feel like it. you get emotional that's on you:manny:

You sound crazy & you avoid responses in here bc you cant respond bc you dont know enough.

Talking about you just made a post about Broner....nikka you ran to Kracks defense, thats how this started, and you did it bc he the only one who holds you down when you say dumb shyt.

Im done here.

Daps
You'd think by now people would have moved on from the fight but here we are..

Again I thought Canelo won 7-5 but in the end a draw is the best result.. neither fighter did anything to show that they convincingly won the fight. GGG controlled the fight but Canelo just loked more.. special in there when he had energy.

We talk about Canelo gassing out but we should give him credit because for how gassed people say he was, he still managed to go the distance with the guy that everybody says is a boogeyman, the guy that a lot of you were saying would stop him. At the end of the fight he didnt look like he was in there with a boogeyman and he didnt find his power to be scary so this should give Canelo confidence going forward.

Questions that nobody seems to be asking is why didn't GGG finish him if he was so tired? :Drinking:
Where was this guy that many said was one of the best in boxing at cutting off the ring for an opponent? :Drinking:

Why did his face look like a guy who if you walked into a room and saw the two of them, you'd assume he lost the fight? :Drinking:

Where was the GGG stoppage that some people predicted (lemme not go back into that thread) :Drinking:

I was drunk off that red berry ciroc post fight but I cant lie Canelo has improved, people talk about his gas problems but he kept a fight close. 4 years ago a gassed Canelo would have tried to stand and outbox you (checkers) , now he falls back and plays the counter punching game (chess).

That said Im disappointed he tried to use the style of TBE to beat someone from the far east of Europe when the blueprint has been shown to you all twice in less than a year :P4PKing:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Were you not the most vocal about him?
I loved matthyse:yeshrug:.......which just made it that much harder when he quit like a ho:mjcry:.......the fact that I was the most vocal about him and rode for him harder than anybody is why the quitting shyt was unforgivable to me. matthyse always claimed to be a warrior....somebody who would be willing to die in the ring. and those are the type of fighters I always stanned and will continue to stan win or lose. from b hop to winky to pwill to canelo. I believed matthyse was really built like those guys and I was wrong. I won't ever fukk with a fighter who will quit because of swollen eye. he claimed to be a warrior and he lied. that's cool....but my stanship ended that day and i'm not ashamed of it at all. i've always said i'll never fukk with quitters and that's never gonna change. it's literally my only rule when stanning a fighter.:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
You'd think by now people would have moved on from the fight but here we are..

Again I thought Canelo won 7-5 but in the end a draw is the best result.. neither fighter did anything to show that they convincingly won the fight. GGG controlled the fight but Canelo just loked more.. special in there when he had energy.

We talk about Canelo gassing out but we should give him credit because for how gassed people say he was, he still managed to go the distance with the guy that everybody says is a boogeyman, the guy that a lot of you were saying would stop him. At the end of the fight he didnt look like he was in there with a boogeyman and he didnt find his power to be scary so this should give Canelo confidence going forward.

Questions that nobody seems to be asking is why didn't GGG finish him if he was so tired? :Drinking:
Where was this guy that many said was one of the best in boxing at cutting off the ring for an opponent? :Drinking:

Why did his face look like a guy who if you walked into a room and saw the two of them, you'd assume he lost the fight? :Drinking:

Where was the GGG stoppage that some people predicted (lemme not go back into that thread) :Drinking:

I was drunk off that red berry ciroc post fight but I cant lie Canelo has improved, people talk about his gas problems but he kept a fight close. 4 years ago a gassed Canelo would have tried to stand and outbox you (checkers) , now he falls back and plays the counter punching game (chess).

That said Im disappointed he tried to use the style of TBE to beat someone from the far east of Europe when the blueprint has been shown to you all twice in less than a year :P4PKing:

Cant give soley bc someone wasnt knocked out, bc, if you go in that thread....Canelo cheerleaders were also claiming GGG was going to be KOd.

Hell, Canelo himself said he was going to KO GGG, but it didnt happen, so are you adding extra credit to GGG for not getting KOd too?

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I loved matthyse:yeshrug:.......which just made it that much harder when he quit like a ho:mjcry:.......the fact that I was the most vocal about him and rode for him harder than anybody is why the quitting shyt was unforgivable to me. matthyse always claimed to be a warrior....somebody who would be willing to die in the ring. and those are the type of fighters I always stanned and will continue to stan win or lose. from b hop to winky to pwill to canelo. I believed matthyse was really built like those guys and I was wrong. I won't ever fukk with a fighter who will quit because of swollen eye. he claimed to be a warrior and he lied. that's cool....but my stanship ended that day and i'm not ashamed of it at all. i've always said i'll never fukk with quitters and that's never gonna change. it's literally my only rule when stanning a fighter.:manny:

So, what makes you angry about me stanning Broner? He never quit, but Im supposed to toss the best fighter from my area in the bushes bc of a few losses?

Yall nikkas bring him up way more than i do, slander him, & then act shocked when the last damn fan of his on the coli finally responds to the hate....aint I supposed to defend my fighter from what i deem as absurd hate, the way you attempt to do with Canelo?:dwillhuh:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
You sound crazy & you avoid responses in here bc you cant respond bc you dont know enough.

Talking about you just made a post about Broner....nikka you ran to Kracks defense, thats how this started, and you did it bc he the only one who holds you down when you say dumb shyt.

Im done here
I don't know enough but i'm still the same guy you was like "((reflex i'm sorry breh. you the captain now. please let me back into the cartel))":mjcry:......you tryin to diss for turning on matthyse but the reason you named me captain of canelo cartel was because I remained LOYAL to canelo and you didn't.....what kind of hypocritical shyt is that?:dead:.....once again you on some weird shyt. when you came back beggin for membership into the cartel I felt embarrassed for you and was just like aight whatever:pachaha:....... when realistically shyt wasn't even that serious to me:yeshrug:......you always be taking all this shyt way too deeply.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I don't know enough but i'm still the same guy you was like "((reflex i'm sorry breh. you the captain now. please let me back into the cartel))":mjcry:......you tryin to diss for turning on matthyse but the reason you named me captain of canelo cartel was because I remained LOYAL to canelo and you didn't.....what kind of hypocritical shyt is that?:dead:.....once again you on some weird shyt. when you came back beggin for membership into the cartel I felt embarrassed for you and was just like aight whatever:pachaha:....... when realistically shyt wasn't even that serious to me:yeshrug:......you always be taking all this shyt way too deeply.

You're not a hardcore fan of the sport...you already said this:comeon:

You already admitted it, so dont backtrack breh:usure:

And also, i like Canelo...he just aint as "special" as yall make him out to be. And it's been proven over & over again already.

4x actually:hubie:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
So, what makes you angry about me stanning Broner? He never quit, but Im supposed to toss the best fighter from my area in the bushes bc of a few losses?

Yall nikkas bring him up way more than i do, slander him, & then act shocked when the last damn fan of his on the coli finally responds to the hate....aint I supposed to defend my fighter from what i deem as absurd hate, the way you attempt to do with Canelo?:dwillhuh:
once again....I just gave my opinion on broner. you responded. I replied back, then you said "don't tell me about my fighter" and brought up matthyse and canelo getting boo'd :dahell:........then shyt went left field and personal with you like it always does....cause you can't separate this shyt from your real emotions. and you can rock with broner all you want. dude is an overrated bum IMO, but at the end of the day he's still a fighter. I think he's trash but i'll never call him a coward.....I respect broner more than matthyse if that makes you feel better:manny:.......but it is what it is. i'm not gonna keep fukkin up this thread for everybody cause of this dumb shyt. the thread was actually going well before all this started.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
You're not a hardcore fan of the sport...you already said this:comeon:

You already admitted it, so dont backtrack breh:usure:

And also, i like Canelo...he just aint as "special" as yall make him out to be. And it's been proven over & over again already.

4x actually:hubie:
i'm not a "hardcore" fan cause I can't be. I got work, I got school. I fukk bytches. if i'm not tryin to make money, i'm studying. if i'm not studying i'm kickin with a female or at the gym tryin to improve myself. I can't watch every single fight that goes down in japan and liberia. it's just not realistic for me. but that's great that you're able to do all that. you already got a career and make good money and can chill and enjoy boxing every day. I don't. and I can't. but maybe one day i'll be there. :manny: