Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Antonio Orozco fails to appear at weigh-in, HBO fight off
orozcoworkout_hoganphotos-770x555.jpg

Sep

by Mike Coppinger

Following a strange turn of events, it’s now possible HBO will televise only one fight on Saturday.

Antonio Orozco was scheduled to fight Roberto Ortiz in the 10-round co-feature, but shortly before it was time to step on the scale, he was nowhere to be found.

Representatives from Golden Boy Promtions made contact with Orozco in his room at the Renaissance in Los Angeles, and they were informed he had no plans to hop in the elevator and stroll over to the weigh-in being held in the hotel conference room.

Ortiz missed weight anyway. He was 142.5 pounds for the junior welterweight fight.

Sources told RingTV.com that it’s possible another undercard fight will be elevated to to the telecast, but no decision had been made at time of publication.

The main event will go on, though.

Jorge Linares and Luke Campbell both showed off fit physiques ahead of their RING lightweight championship match.

Linares tipped the scales at 134.2 pounds; Campbell, who had a large group of supporters from England on hand cheering him on, was 134.8.

Antonio Orozco fails to appear at weigh-in, HBO fight off - The Ring

6-7 lbs overweight...thats the shyt that will make HBO not fukk with you in the future..but even more :mindblown: ortiz missed weight too..what the hell were they both doing? :hhh:..so they couldnt change it to a welterweight fight?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
False

It's because he was at the Prichard Colon fight and seen what happened first hand.....the same day he told his family that every time he enters the ring, he's risking his health and life.

He explained it on the Drink Champs podcast:manny:
the colon fight happened 2 years after he fought maidana:dahell:......and 4 months after he fought porter. a fight where broner was shook to death to throw them hands. your deposit has been rejected once again:camby:........ever since he stepped foot in that ring with maidana dude been frightened as hell to let loose. i'm sure the colon fight really did have an effect on him, but maidana is the one who snatched his soul. that's just a fact.:yeshrug:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
the colon fight happened 2 years after he fought maidana:dahell:......and 4 months after he fought porter. a fight where broner was shook to death to throw them hands. your deposit has been rejected once again:camby:........ever since he stepped foot in that ring with maidana dude been frightened as hell to let loose. i'm sure the colon fight really did have an effect on him, but maidana is the one who snatched his soul. that's just a fact.:yeshrug:

Don't tell me about my Boxer breh....did you see the Emmanuel Taylor fight in 1080p?

If you did, you'd see that he let his hands go & took big shots, AFTER Maidana, and still fought hard:camby:

Against Porter, it wasn't that he was scared to let his hands go...he already dropped Porter in sparring multiple times (facts) & dropped him in the real fight. It was other factors at play like Barry Hunter said:camby:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
take the words of a racist cac who's been hating on canelo for years as gospel brehs. so much that you feel ashamed of your own scorecard and give little g another round for good measure. @Newzz done really sold his soul to the shookboys:mjlol:

Disregard what a 2x World Champion, and one of the best analyst in the sport says, just because you stan Canelo brehs:dead:

:mjlol: at you thinking you know what you seen better than Paulie Malignaggi, even though more than half of the ring already told you, you were wrong:dead:

Who's opinion on the fight holds more weight, one of the best Boxing analysts today :hula: @((ReFleX)) from thecoli.com?:jbhmm:

:russ:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I mean Tapia pretty much escaped a bad beating against Quigley due to inexperience on Quigley's part and came back in the fight but he shouldn't be fighting at all..the candle blew out on him a long time ago...he talks out of one side of his mouth..Rosado should be able to beat him pretty easily (and badly :huhldup:). If Rosado loses then Rosado should retire ASAP.
Glen Tapia's career ended the night they put him in the ring with Kirkland.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Did this cheater just compare being arrested for weed to being busted for steroids?:dwillhuh:

And then :scust: at him accepting the fight, but then putting in the air an excuse about an injury, in case he loses, after the contract is signed. He could've turned down the fight.

Please Wilder beat the old age off his face:hhh:

:bombzquad: #BombZquad
Gonna destroy his ass.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Disregard what a 2x World Champion, and one of the best analyst in the sport says, just because you stan Canelo brehs:dead:

:mjlol: at you thinking you know what you seen better than Paulie Malignaggi, even though more than half of the ring already told you, you were wrong:dead:

Who's opinion on the fight holds more weight, one of the best Boxing analysts today :hula: @((ReFleX)) from thecoli.com?:jbhmm:

:russ:
who's opinion holds more weight?... @Newzz from the coli.com.....or roy jones jr...ATG....floyd mayweather....ATG....tommy hearns...ATG....robert garcia...ATG trainer....and your favorite fighter of all time....adrien broner....ATG in your eyes:russ:

hmmm.....those are tough choices:jbhmm:

sorry breh, you soundin corny as hell right now. but then again paulie malignaggi said you should feel ashamed if you had it 7-5.....and that actually made you FEEL ashamed.....just disgusting:hhh:.......I guess from now on we should just disregard all your future scorecards since paulie submitting them for you and shyt:mjlol:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
you really just typed this corny shyt breh. jesus christ:picard:

maidana took broner's soul. deal with it:umad:

Nobody gives a fukk....u talking about 2013 shyt when Canelo just got booed by 20,000 Mexicans last weekend:dead:

Garcia & Postol took Matthysse soul, but you ran from taking the ether, so you cant tell me anything about my fighter losing bc you quit on your "favorite fighter":hhh:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Nobody gives a fukk....u talking about 2013 shyt when Canelo just got booed by 20,000 Mexicans last weekend:dead:

Garcia & Postol took Matthysse soul, but you ran from taking the ether, so you cant tell me anything about my fighter losing bc you quit on your "favorite fighter":hhh:

broner was brought up in this thread and I replied. and I'll continue to post whatever I feel like about YOUR fighter. I don't give a single fukk if you get sensitive about it:mjlol:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
who's opinion holds more weight?... @Newzz from the coli.com.....or roy jones jr...ATG (he had it a draw:mjlol:)....floyd mayweather....ATG (....tommy hearns...ATG (he had it a draw:mjlol:)....robert garcia...ATG trainer....and your favorite fighter of all time....adrien broner....ATG in your eyes(he didnt give it a score:mjlol:):russ:

hmmm.....those are tough choices:jbhmm:

sorry breh, you soundin corny as hell right now. but then again paulie malignaggi said you should feel ashamed if you had it 7-5.....and that actually made you FEEL ashamed.....just disgusting:hhh:.......I guess from now on we should just disregard all your future scorecards since paulie submitting them for you and shyt:mjlol:

Pathetic display of weak stanning:camby:

nikka post 5 people like he was doing something, and 3 of em either had it a draw or didnt score it.....but thats a win for you????:dead:

Sit down:mjlol:

Teddy Atlas ——————————–> 118-110 GGG
Brian Campbell (CBS) ———————> 117-111 GGG
Jack Rathborn (Mirror UK) —————→ 117-111 GGG
Harold Lederman (HBO) ——————> 116-112 GGG
Dan Rafael (ESPN) ————————> 116-112 GGG
Bryan Graham (Guardian UK) ————> 116-112 GGG
Gareth Davies (UK Telegraph) ———–> 116-112 GGG
Amir Khan ———————————> 116-112 GGG
Matthew Macklin ————————–> 116-112 GGG
Steve Lillis (BoxNation) ——————→ 116-112 GGG
Bob Velin (USA Today) ——————–> 116-112 GGG
Kevin McRae (Bleacher Report) ———–> 116-112 GGG
Shaun Al-Shatti (MMA Fighting) ———→ 116-112 GGG
Ryan Frederick (Wrestling Observer) —→ 116-112 GGG
Patrick Stumberg (MMA Mania) ———→ 116-112 GGG
Kevin Mitchell (Guardian UK) ————> 116-113 GGG
Jordan Breen (Sherdog) ——————> 115-112 GGG
Kevin Iole (Yahoo) ————————> 115-113 GGG
Gary Locket ——————————→ 115-113 GGG
Will Esco (Bad Left Hook) —————–> 115-113 GGG
Phil Murphy (ESPN) ———————–> 115-113 GGG
Mike Harris (SI) —————————> 115-113 GGG
Paul Fontaine (Wrestling Observer) ——> 115-113 GGG
MMA Brazil ———————————> 115-113 GGG
Sean Sheehan (Severe MMA) ————→ 115-113 GGG
Rob Tatum (Combat Press) —————→ 115-113 GGG
Patrick Wyman (Bleacher Report) ———> 115-113 GGG
Joel Diaz ————————————> 115-113 GGG
Max Kellerman__________________> 115:113 GGG
Dave Moretti (judge) ______________> 115:113 GGG
Lennox Lewis ——————————> Golovkin
Austin Trout ——————————–> Golovkin
Danny Jacobs_________________> Golovkin
Enzo Macarenelli —————————> Golovkin
James Brady (SB Nation) ——————> Golovkin
Terence Crawford —————————> Golovkin
Sergio Martinez —————————–> Golovkin
Liam Smith ———————————> Golovkin
Peter Quillin ——————————–> Golovkin
Liam Williams ——————————> Golovkin
Ohara Davies ——————————→ Golovkin
Luke Campbell —————————–> Golovkin
Dave Coldwell ——————————> Golovkin
Badou Jack ———————————> Golovkin
Kevin Kelly ————————→ Golovkin
Dana White ________________> Golovkin
Steve Kim ———————————–> Golovkin
Doug Fischer ——————————–> Golovkin
Ring TV Cynthia Conte, M.Rosenthal———————→ Golovkin
Michael Montero —————————→ Golovkin
Joe Rogan (UFC) —————————→ Golovkin
Jim Rome (sports broadcaster) ————> Golovkin
Kovalev ————————————→ Golovkin
Chavez Jr ———————————–> Golovkin
Don trella (judge) _________________________> 114:114 Draw
Steven Muehlhausen (Sporting News) —→ 114-114 Draw
Gilbert Manzano (Denver Post) ———–> 114-114 Draw
Boxing Clever (Seen) ———————> 114-114 Draw
Associated Press ————————–> 114-114 Draw
Lance Pugmire (LA Times) —————→ 114-114 Draw
Chris Mannix (Yahoo) ———————> 114-114 Draw
Roy jones jr.____________________> 114:114 Draw
Kenny Porter ——————————> 114-114 Draw
Tommy hearns __________________> 114:114 Draw
De La Hoya ——————————–> 115-113 Canelo
Bernard Hopkins ————————–> 115-113 Canelo
Erik Morales ——————————→ 116-112 Canelo
Chavez Sr ———————————> 116:112 Canelo
Adalaide Byrd (Judge) _____________> 118:110 Canelo

Learn how to score a fight nikka, you sound dumb as fukk:umad:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
broner was brought up in this thread and I replied. and I'll continue to post whatever I feel like about YOUR fighter. I don't give a single fukk if you get sensitive about it:mjlol:

Don't talk to me about Broner, when you quit & ran away from your favorite fighter like Chocalito's bytch did....u sound stupid:dead:

nikka was the biggest Matthysse cheerleader & quit on him bc he lost, but wanna talk Broner:mjlol:

Get #MexicanStyleBooed by 20,000 Mexicans brehs:russ: