Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
He getting stopped next fight against any quality opponent :hubie:, I'm telling you , his heart ain't in this boxing shyt no more (question is if it ever really was :patrice:).

Nope.

Mikey Garcia stock took a tremendous hit to me as he couldnt KO/drop the can version of the can man:heh:

:dead::to:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Antonio Orozco is his own biggest problem:snoop:

Orozco vs Ortiz off as the co-main for tomorrow

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
If you didn't watch it in 1080p....I gotta question if you really watched it:jbhmm:

:heh:

I read that whole Paulie interview with the Ether instrumental playing in my head. Dude just kept dropping heat. Like the same shyt he said is what we been saying. shyt was crazy breh.

1080p for life. :mjgrin:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I read that whole Paulie interview with the Ether instrumental playing in my head. Dude just kept dropping heat. Like the same shyt he said is what we been saying. shyt was crazy breh.

1080p for life. :mjgrin:

:sas1:

Yeah no he wasn't Canelo fought when HE wanted he moved when he wanted to that is ring generalship and the fact that I have to explain this to someone who supposedly follows boxing. :dead:

At damn near no point in the fight was he in a place because ggg wanted him to be there.
I disagree totally. Canelo showed "ring generalship"? He moved because he wanted to move? GGG wasn't the reason he was moving, Canelo just decided for the first time in 50 fights to fight off the backfoot for 90% of the fight....but GGG didn't make him do that?:dwillhuh:

Did you watch the fight in 1080p?:dwillhuh:
That was clearly his gameplan from round 1 do you watch boxing or skim through it.

fight and make him reset his slow feet and it worked in the first few rounds in one of the middle ones and in the championship ones

”People were telling me that Canelo was backing up to the ropes on his own, like he was that comfortable. Who the [expletive] backs to the ropes against a big puncher like that and limits their defensive options by backing up against the ropes?” said Malignaggi. “This is not a game playing in there. This is not ping pong. Who puts themselves in danger because they’re that comfortable against a puncher of that magnitude? You wind up there because the guy put you there. That’s really how it works. When there’s that much danger on the line, you don’t put yourself willingly; not with a puncher like that, absolutely not. If you wind up there, it’s because the guy put you there,” said Malignaggi.

I was asked do I "watch boxing or skim through it"?:sas1:

Nah, when I watch Boxing......I prefer to watch it in 1080p:sas2:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

B-Side missed weight anyways, and the A-Side was so far overweight....he didn't even come downstairs to the weigh in:dead::dead::dead:

#FrankieGomezAward

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Yup when you watch the fight in 1080p you see Canelo's feet do the Juelz gif for 75% of the fight. :whew:
The imagery of someone moving their feet like this
full
:russ::dead:

jlb.gif

:mjlol:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Baltimore Boxer Gervonta Davis Facing Assault Complaint

Written by: PressBox Staff | Friday, Sep 22, 2017 3:14pm

Gervonta-PressBox-500x279.jpeg

Photo via PressBox. Credit: Mayweather Promotions.

By Bill Ordine

Baltimore boxer Gervonta Davis is facing a complaint of first-degree aggravated assault as a result of an incident Aug. 1, according to Maryland court records.

Davis, 22, who is 19-0 and considered a rising star, made an appearance on the assault complaint before officials Sept. 19 on a warrant, and was released after posting a $100,000 unsecured bond, records show. The next court appearance was scheduled for Oct. 19, according to records.

Details regarding the nature of the alleged assault were unclear.

Baltimore Fishbowl » Baltimore Boxer Gervonta Davis Facing Assault Complaint

:mjpls:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
:sas1:

I was asked do I "watch boxing or skim through it"?:sas1:

Nah, when I watch Boxing......I prefer to watch it in 1080p:sas2:
take the words of a racist cac who's been hating on canelo for years as gospel brehs. so much that you feel ashamed of your own scorecard and give little g another round for good measure. @Newzz done really sold his soul to the shookboys:mjlol:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Antonio Orozco fails to appear at weigh-in, HBO fight off
orozcoworkout_hoganphotos-770x555.jpg

Sep

by Mike Coppinger

Following a strange turn of events, it’s now possible HBO will televise only one fight on Saturday.

Antonio Orozco was scheduled to fight Roberto Ortiz in the 10-round co-feature, but shortly before it was time to step on the scale, he was nowhere to be found.

Representatives from Golden Boy Promtions made contact with Orozco in his room at the Renaissance in Los Angeles, and they were informed he had no plans to hop in the elevator and stroll over to the weigh-in being held in the hotel conference room.

Ortiz missed weight anyway. He was 142.5 pounds for the junior welterweight fight.

Sources told RingTV.com that it’s possible another undercard fight will be elevated to to the telecast, but no decision had been made at time of publication.

The main event will go on, though.

Jorge Linares and Luke Campbell both showed off fit physiques ahead of their RING lightweight championship match.

Linares tipped the scales at 134.2 pounds; Campbell, who had a large group of supporters from England on hand cheering him on, was 134.8.

Antonio Orozco fails to appear at weigh-in, HBO fight off - The Ring