Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I fukked with Morales...was my favorite Mexican fighter :ehh:

:birdman:

Didn't make weight in the 1st fight
Danny+Garcia+Drops+Erik+Morales.gif

PED Beef 2nd fight
tumblr_mccpw6qNDq1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Undefeated against Mexicans ALWAYS :Swift1:

#swiftset :demonic:

:Purge2:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Chino had alot of classic fights thinking back......Watched lopez recently

That whole card was dope if i remember correctly.

Maidana vs Morales :blessed:

Guerrero vs Katsidis :ehh:

Kirkland getting knocked out by Ishida in the first round :mjlol:

Zahir Raheem career could've been different if Pacquiao choose him to fight instead of dehydrating Morales for his next 2 fights :hhh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
That whole card was dope if i remember correctly.

Maidana vs Morales :blessed:

Guerrero vs Katsidis :ehh:

Kirkland getting knocked out by Ishida in the first round :mjlol:

Zahir Raheem career could've been different if Pacquiao choose him to fight instead of dehydrating Morales for his next 2 fights :hhh:
Wasn't that when kirkland got dropped by a jab? :hubie:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

for the bolded..didnt raheem get a title shot at freitas in his next fight after morales? if i remember i thought raheem won that fight too but lost the split...i consider the raheem vs morales fight to be the willy wise-chavez sr fight of the 00s..he whipped morales

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
:russ: broner being undefeated if he let his hands go. There's a reason he don't let his hands go...He don't wanna get stretched out again. He let his hands go vs maidana and got his shyt pushed in. Every time he gets in the ring that's in the back of his mind. Maidana still got a hold of his soul. Mikey was able to rock him a few times even though he was hesitant. If he opened up vs Mikey he was getting slept. Broner just flat out isn't good enough to be elite. Never was. :yeshrug:

Maidana was on a mean streak he even gave Floyd hell too but I still think if Broner let his hands go more and fought to his natural ability he would beat maidana.. Broner just got outworked plain and simple. Even at the lower weights he really didn't have a great workrate he just could walk thru his opponents power and hurt his oppponents with his shots more.

If Broner would've let his hands go against Miley he wouldve won no question about it. Mikey ain't sleeping Broner on AB worst day you tripping. AB had success in spots that coincided with him letting his hands go.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Maidana was on a mean streak he even gave Floyd hell too but I still think if Broner let his hands go more and fought to his natural ability he would beat maidana.. Broner just got outworked plain and simple. Even at the lower weights he really didn't have a great workrate he just could walk thru his opponents power and hurt his oppponents with his shots more.

If Broner would've let his hands go against Miley he wouldve won no question about it. Mikey ain't sleeping Broner on AB worst day you tripping. AB had success in spots that coincided with him letting his hands go.
Broner naturally aint shyt breh:mjlol:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:russ: broner being undefeated if he let his hands go. There's a reason he don't let his hands go...He don't wanna get stretched out again. He let his hands go vs maidana and got his shyt pushed in. Every time he gets in the ring that's in the back of his mind. Maidana still got a hold of his soul. Mikey was able to rock him a few times even though he was hesitant. If he opened up vs Mikey he was getting slept. Broner just flat out isn't good enough to be elite. Never was. :yeshrug:

False

It's because he was at the Prichard Colon fight and seen what happened first hand.....the same day he told his family that every time he enters the ring, he's risking his health and life.

He explained it on the Drink Champs podcast:manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He getting stopped next fight against any quality opponent :hubie:, I'm telling you , his heart ain't in this boxing shyt no more (question is if it ever really was :patrice:).
Mikey Garcia stock took a tremendous hit to me as he couldnt KO/drop the can version of the can man:heh: