Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
And if Broner let his hands go he would be undefeated and the 2nd biggest PPV star in boxing today:manny:. If Khan had a chin and so on and so forth...

We just got to accept fighters how they are.
So if we fused broner and khan since broner has the chin and khan lets his hands go :ohhh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That site is dope
Gonna start using it regularly
Thanks

Do you know of a downloading site?
find an online downloader site..paste the url...and you're golden..there's one i use that rips from every damn site..ill post it later..its on a different laptop

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers

It was before danny landed that hook but lol. Morales was nuts. Switched to southpaw vs pacman

Thats my favourite Mexican boxer right there :banderas:

I can remember him being flabby & sick :flabbynsick: & he still backed up Maidana on the ropes...asking him to engage....Maidana just backed off like :whoa::leon:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

I can remember him being flabby & sick :flabbynsick: & he still backed up Maidana on the ropes...asking him to engage....Maidana just backed off like :whoa::leon:
Shot Post prime flabby Roided Morales was a problem:heh:

Imagine what roids would do a B class mexican with fight still left in him like JMM:scust:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
And if Broner let his hands go he would be undefeated and the 2nd biggest PPV star in boxing today:manny:. If Khan had a chin and so on and so forth...

We just got to accept fighters how they are.

His stamina is shyt tho. It seems every times he throws a decent combo he got to rest. That's crazy for a top fighter.
:russ: broner being undefeated if he let his hands go. There's a reason he don't let his hands go...He don't wanna get stretched out again. He let his hands go vs maidana and got his shyt pushed in. Every time he gets in the ring that's in the back of his mind. Maidana still got a hold of his soul. Mikey was able to rock him a few times even though he was hesitant. If he opened up vs Mikey he was getting slept. Broner just flat out isn't good enough to be elite. Never was. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

The axe murderer

Daps

That maidana fight surprised me a ton. He's had gutsy fights but that shyt show even post prime morales was :wow:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

It was before danny landed that hook but lol. Morales was nuts. Switched to southpaw vs pacman

This fight really showed how truly great morales was. Also the maidana fight. This dude was flabby and sick and gave maidana and Danny all they could handle. Dudes boxing skills were ridiculous. He even stunned maidana at one point. Makes you wonder how prime Morales would do against all these welters today. Realistically Pac, marquez, and Morales were big ass dudes forcing themselves to fight at them lower classes.

The axe murderer

Daps
This fight really showed how truly great morales was. Also the maidana fight. This dude was flabby and sick and gave maidana and Danny all they could handle. Dudes boxing skills were ridiculous. He even stunned maidana at one point. Makes you wonder how prime Morales would do against all these welters today. Realistically Pac, marquez, and Morales were big ass dudes forcing themselves to fight at them lower classes.
Yeah if I recall correctly morales could've taken that fight but he got tired in the championship rounds. He damn near almost stopped Maidana too :wow:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
MAB too...

As a brother I cant respect them, as they got they ass kissed to the moon while being allowed to duck black fighters within their weights vicinity such as FMJ

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Cant really tell, that wasnt a clean Morales.....I do recall a bum ass Raheem boxing his ears off in his prime, if we are trying to gauge skillsets....