Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
#FACTS

And don't worry, every single Boxer who has spoken openly about GGG/Canelo is siding with GGG winning & Canelo getting a gift decision. Only in The Ring where the Canelo hype has now surpassed his ring performances, and they are labeling him as a "special fighter" (while disregarding the fact he's never had a special performance against an elite opponent yet), is this notion that "Canelo did what he wanted to do and won the fight" is being tossed around:francis:
Special fighter my ass......Is internet posters too young to remember what special is....Roy Jones, ODH, SRL, Hearns, Mosley, Mayweather etc.........Canelo off tape doesn't even posses half the skill of Fernando Vargas..:gucci:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
If he was Special........please provide the performance, against top tier competition that makes you say this, bc right now, you sound foolish to me putting Canelo's name in the same sentence as a prime Shane Mosley, one of the top 5 Lightweights EVER, or anyone else's name you listed above:usure:
This is what you defined as "special

"Special Fighters" are the best of the best, and they've proven it through high skill + dominance of anyone not on their tier.

dominance of anyone not on their tier.

dominance of anyone not on their tier.

apparently you have no idea what the word anyone means:mjlol:.....anyone....as in anybody. as in everybody. don't try and flip the script now on some "b b but they dominated these guys so that doesn't count!!"......you gettin a little perturbed cause I shot down your flawed logic. you clearly said special fighters must dominate everybody not on their tier. and EVERY single guy you named did not dominate every guy who wasn't on their tier. and most of em took losses to guys not on their level. so your deposit has been rejected for lack of consistency:camby:

and just the fact that you lump in every special fighter as the same exact level is just dumb as hell:mjlol:.....somebody says canelo is special and you're like "wait, so canelo is the same level as shane, winky, and oscar!?!".....you're just being intentionally dense as hell. and i'm sure back in the 90's when people were calling shane, oscar, and tito special your ass was on some "wait, so those guys are just as good as tommy hearns and marvin hagler?!":what:

I mean you consider lomachenko as "special"....so you're telling me right now you have lomachenko as the same level as prime roy jones and sugar ray leonard?....loma is prime b hop status to you?....he's just as good as winky???.....you know how ridiculous you sound right now?.....no I don't consider canelo as good as shane or b hop. but he's still special. and I don't consider shane as good as sugar ray leonard or tommy hearns. that doesn't mean shane isn't special either.....that's exactly why your logic is flat out retarded. since you consider all special fighters to be on the same level that means right now you consider lomachenko to be on the same tier as sugar ray robinson:deadmanny::dead:

i'm not even entertaining this ridiculous argument anymore. you're not gonna change your inconsistent opinion on what's special and i'm not changing my opinion either. so that's that:hubie:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
imagine if Cuban fighters could freely go pro in the States... :patrice:

only a few of them began a pro career cause they have to deflect but a big part of those guys made noise

Gamboa, Rigo, Ortiz, Lara, Dorticos, Barthelemy brothers, Mike Perez, Solis, Yunieski Gonzalez, Barrera

not all of them are success stories (looking at you Solis) but I mentioned 11 names who became at least contenders in their divisions and according to boxrec they only have 45 professional boxers, it doesn't count Dorticos and Solis because inactivity though and Lara because he's got the America citizenship now but eve if that's not 45 but 48 or even if it's 50-60 it means every fifth-sixth of them made some noise

now what would happen if all of them could go pro...
We would've seen Teofilo stevenson vs Ali become a mega fight :francis:
They had good fighters like the OG kid Chocolate, Kid Ga;ivan and Jose Napoles but they unfortunate that not more came into the pro game..
Would have been dope to see a guy like mario kindelan go pro.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
imagine if Cuban fighters could freely go pro in the States... :patrice:

only a few of them began a pro career cause they have to deflect but a big part of those guys made noise

Gamboa, Rigo, Ortiz, Lara, Dorticos, Barthelemy brothers, Mike Perez, Solis, Yunieski Gonzalez, Barrera

not all of them are success stories (looking at you Solis) but I mentioned 11 names who became at least contenders in their divisions and according to boxrec they only have 45 professional boxers, it doesn't count Dorticos and Solis because inactivity though and Lara because he's got the America citizenship now but eve if that's not 45 but 48 or even if it's 50-60 it means every fifth-sixth of them made some noise

now what would happen if all of them could go pro...
to add..not all barthelemy brothers were successful..yan barthelemy fizzled out fast

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
i'm not even entertaining this ridiculous argument anymore. you're not gonna change your inconsistent opinion on what's special and i'm not changing my opinion either. so that's that:hubie:

fam nikkas are arguing to just argue

Hmmmmmm, as THEE Founding Father of #CaneloCartel....I dont feel like the intro does us any justice for the caliber of swag we're dealing with here:patrice:

I'll be right back, let me go in my Canelo stanning archives:youngsabo:

#CaneloCartel

:banderas:

First, we need to wipe Cotto off the face of the earth and finish him off for good...taking his belt for good measures:demonic:

Then, we'll be glad to REALLY introduce GGG into #MexicanStyle:blessed:

:russ: Nah he just gave him some lessons in boxing instead.

Time for you to become a believer of Canelo:ufdup:

#CaneloCartel and The Mexican Ric Flair is about to put in a show:blessed:

Like I said @patscorpio and @SkiHatDaGawd yall gotta come around and believe in my boy Canelo:banderas:

To those who don't know, we are the #CaneloCartel:smugbiden:

And we've come together as stans of a true Warrior, a true Superstar, a TRUE Mexican Hero:mjpls:

I introduce to you, Saul "Canelo" Alvarez aka Canelo Flair...The Mexican Ric Flair aka The Young Cinnamon Warrior who's the the Man in his division and calls all the shots:banderas:

Here in the #CaneloCartel, we rocking robes looking like the Mexican Ric Flair....

article-2420981-1BD4A023000005DC-275_634x411.jpg

Hopping outta limos with S & S....Shades and a Smile:smugbiden:

file_173779_1_alvarez_limo_resized.jpg

Having people take the time to make murals in your honor and you were only 21 at the time:

AlvarezLVWorkout4Mosley_Hoganphotos7.jpg

Corbis-42-35408293.jpg

Design toys made in your image:

canelo-alvarez-figura-caricatura-boxeo-4851-MLM4935715738_082013-F.jpg

And provide toys to fit your image:

Canelo-%C3%81lvarez.jpg

You're allowed to do what you want....when you want:blessed:

canelo-painting-watermark1.jpg

But make sure you get our good side in the camera first:ahh:

Alvarez.jpg

b35ada516a759c08cb18a35d247dfcb9.jpg

7c2963bcfc08798167fd8b29158e306b.jpg

46a2e6_01d45be7c1e24675bc4a5e09752d4f9c.jpg_srz_485_375_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

And get mad, because in the #CaneloCartel, we laugh at the swaggerless:umad:

#CaneloCartel

saul%20alvarez.jpg

:banderas:

62a8beacfb6c38c8641a2272884cb87f.jpg

But are in here talking about consistency cops
1d8eb49da48fc4ce0aba4dc9a53c3c80.png

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
This is what you defined as "special

apparently you have no idea what the word anyone means:mjlol:.....anyone....as in anybody. as in everybody. don't try and flip the script now on some "b b but they dominated these guys so that doesn't count!!"......you gettin a little perturbed cause I shot down your flawed logic. you clearly said special fighters must dominate everybody not on their tier. and EVERY single guy you named did not dominate every guy who wasn't on their tier. and most of em took losses to guys not on their level. so your deposit has been rejected for lack of consistency:camby:

Breh, for the simple fact you're trying to get smart, and failed BADLY, is why Im not going any further into your post.:snoop:

You do realize that ANYONE and EVERYONE have 2 literally different meanings right?:dahell:

I said ANYONE. Anyone isnt specific, Everyone (Everybody as you used) IS specific.

I used the term ANYONE, because I can point out a couple people NOT on their tier that they did not dominate, however I can also point to more of those they did.

If I had used the term EVERYONE, that means they would have had to dominate every single opponent not on their tier.

Come on now Flex...sharpen up breh & don't try to play word games with me, because Im pretty good with my use of words:francis:

morris

Superstar
Daps
We would've seen Teofilo stevenson vs Ali become a mega fight :francis:
They had good fighters like the OG kid Chocolate, Kid Ga;ivan and Jose Napoles but they unfortunate that not more came into the pro game..
Would have been dope to see a guy like mario kindelan go pro.
I think Felix Savon would have been great. His work ethic and especially his power...undeniable power.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
this is interesting..vazquez ruined his career by jumping over to pbc but putting him in with a 10 fight novice/prospect is a good way to fukk up a prospect's momentum

Josh Taylor vs. Miguel Vazquez on November 11 in Edinburgh

By Terence Dooley

Cyclone Promotions have confirmed that Josh Taylor (10-0, 9 KOs) will meet a former world titlist when he fights Miguel Vazquez (39-5, 15 early) at the Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh on November 11. The fight will be shown live on Channel 5 as the 26-year-old Edinbugh-based southpaw bids to build on his win over the previously undefeated Ohara Davies at the Braehead Arena on July 8, which was also shown live on the terrestrial TV channel.

Taylor is riding high in terms of both form and popularity after stopping the brash Londoner in seven rounds, the fight against Mexico’s 30-year-old former IBF lightweight title holder will present him with another chance to impress the wider sporting public.

The Commonwealth champion turned over with Barry McGuigan’ Cyclone Promotions in July 2015 and rattled off six wins en route to a Commonwealth title shot, and victory, over Dave Ryan (W TKO 5) last October to set a record for the least amount of bouts prior to winning the Commonwealth belt.

josh-taylor_4.jpg

Vazquez has beat the likes of Breidis Prescott, Denis Shafikov, Leonardo Zappavigna and Mercito Gesta, all undefeated at the time, and his losses came against Saul Alvarez, a debut loss in 2006 (L SD 4) and 2008 (L 10), Tim Bradley (L10 in 2007), Mickey Bey (L SD 12), and Argenis Mendez (L 10) so he should represent a step up for Taylor, who will defend his WBC Silver light-welterweight title for the first time.

“It's a phenomenal challenge for Josh, but I believe he will come through it and go on to become world champion,” stated McGuigan when confirming the fight.

“Josh is a great opponent, but I'm here to win, and I'm desperate to claim this victory in Scotland,” said Vazquez.

The final word was reserved for Taylor, who said: “It's a definite step up in class for me, but it's one I'm looking forward to. It's great to be back home.”