Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

He ain't shyt
49461ff3e6dd3900fcfd761df9326b16.png

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
LB didn't think Herrera won wide...I sure as hell did though lol...danny got his nose broke and his head snapped back courtesy of a jab

True shyt.
I thought Herrera won a 7-5 type of fight that could have gone either way. Herrera was jabbing like a mad man and racking up points, but Swift outfought him at times which made the fight closer/competitive.

With that said, at least Swift held his own nuts and fought back more consistently. He didn't run all over the place trying to get away from dude. Swift wasn't controlled by the jab to the extent Canelo was.

Swift ain't get booed off the island either.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Do yall realize Wilder turned down an easy mandatory fight vs Stiverne to seek out and face Luis Ortiz instead?:wow:

When he wins...put some respect on his name:wow:

:bombzquad: #BombZquad

:
Ortiz getting knocked the fukk out. I'm sorry I just don't see the hype with this dude:yeshrug:......he's a solid fighter but wilder will be too much for him. He's faced nobody to prepare him for what wilder brings.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Do yall realize Wilder turned down an easy mandatory fight vs Stiverne to seek out and face Luis Ortiz instead?:wow:

When he wins...put some respect on his name:wow:

:bombzquad: #BombZquad

:

:obama: True dat I gotta give him his props for fighting the HW boogeyman.. I been hating on Wilder for a minute because of his opposition I ain't gne lie. Especially since Ortiz was AJ mandatory, I like AJ but he didn't seem in a hurry to fight Ortiz so Wilder kind of saved him in a sense lol. I believe he would rather face Pulev like he is doing now.

Still a dangerous fight for Wilder because I've seen him getting outboxed by less boxers than Ortiz but his right hand saved him.
Im hoping for Wilder to pull thru so we the fans can get that super fight next year with AJ.

Regardless boxing in 2017 is just :wow:

WATTBA:mjcry: