Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I NEVER understood why there's a little to no talk about a possible LSC vs GRJ fight. Both PBC, both champions, both in the top 3 of the division...
I just don't get it
The Mares fight is good and well but this fight is one to see. Is it because GRJ is too high risk?

Yall must've forgot, Baby Tornado already said he wants GRJ:

Santa Cruz moved up to the featherweight division in August and defeated Abner Mares to capture the vacant WBA championship.

Leo said: "I want that WBC belt, and the ambition is to fight against Gary Russell. Gary is really quick, and he moves a lot. But with my pressure, staying on top of him, breaking him down - I know that I can beat him.

"We fought as amateurs and it was really close. They gave it to him, so I want to get my rematch and see how it goes."

Leo Santa Cruz Wants To Get Payback on Gary Russell Jr. - Boxing News

If his name was Leo Santa TBA...he'd have fought Russell 3x already:heh:

Cuz GRJ fights once erry 18 months

Right Choc:heh:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yall must've forgot, Baby Tornado already said he wants GRJ:

If his name was Leo Santa TBA...he'd have fought Russell 3x already:heh:

Right Choc:heh:

LSC over here fighting Mares, Frampton 2xs

GRJ Fighting Hyland N Escondon

The only high risk fighting trex arms is if he goin jump into a sauna AFTER weigh ins :Lol88:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
LSC over here fighting Mares, Frampton 2xs

GRJ Fighting Hyland N Escondon

The only high risk fighting trex arms is if he goin jump into a sauna AFTER weigh ins :Lol88:

I would talk about the fighters you stan but all they have been doing is taking L's lately :mjgrin:..it gets redundant after a while lol

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Still waiting for someone who believes Canelo is a "special" fighter to provide us the fight that shows how special he is:mjpls:

If not, I'll digress and we can agree that using the word "special" in order to describe Canelo as a fighter is a little overboard:hubie:

Canelo has special abilities (for example his countering is top notch elite level stuff) it's just that the rest of his game as well as his performances against guys on his level is what keeps him from being a special fighter imo.

I mean you can see the talent and skill clearly, but its not translating into dominating performances over top fighters. Past it Cotto is as close as it gets.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still waiting for someone who believes Canelo is a "special" fighter to provide us the fight that shows how special he is:mjpls:

If not, I'll digress and we can agree that using the word "special" in order to describe Canelo as a fighter is a little overboard:hubie:[/QUOTE
?

what fighters would you say are special

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:hhh::hhh::hhh: I'm going to just go ahead n throw Floyd all the way in the bushes for everything outside of the ring man.
Inside the ring he is an absolute genius. Once in a generation talent. But outside:scust:
If he don't get all the way the fukk outta here with that :scust:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

If not, I'll digress and we can agree that using the word "special" in order to describe Canelo as a fighter is a little overboard:hubie:
Still waiting on your definition on what's a special fighter... :ld:

Pat opened the dictionary files on me but based on that he's special. :pachaha:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

:damn::damn::damn::damn:
Those cuts

I counted a few times they would of stopped the fight now a days

He controlled that round before that shot. wtf
full