Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
You know good and damn well Charlo is on the menu after next May :ufdup:After unifying with Billy Joe Saunders, of course :takedat:

GGG been waiting YEARS for Cotto to come to the table.

Canelo next May, BJS fall 2018 (or whoever has the WBO belt), then Charlo early 2019

Cotto always been a 154'lbrt though, so I'd be surprised if they did that at 160, if at all. Just strange how the WBC isn't enforcing Triple Gs mando within 10 days :jbhmm:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Cotto always been a 154'lbrt though, so I'd be surprised if they did that at 160, if at all. Just strange how the WBC isn't enforcing Triple Gs mando within 10 days :jbhmm:
Why? Their champion hasn't been ducking the #1 contender for literally, years, like Maravilla, Cotto and then Canelo did.

Daps
You know good and damn well Charlo is on the menu after next May :ufdup:After unifying with Billy Joe Saunders, of course :takedat:

GGG been waiting YEARS for Cotto to come to the table.

Canelo next May, BJS fall 2018 (or whoever has the WBO belt), then Charlo early 2019 :ehh: Unless BJS or whoever has the WBO belt is on some bullshyt next fall then I'm sure Charlo would be next up. WBC is going to mandate it soon anyway, and they'd only chill for a Cotto, Canelo, or WBO unification match. And when they do, GGG ain't gonna give the belt away unlike someone we know. So best believe, Charlo gonna get his crack at the throne in the next 12-16 months :salute:

On the menu? Charlo beats GGG and if he tries to delay that to 2019 it only makes it easier for Charlo :manny:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
On the menu? Charlo beats GGG and if he tries to delay that to 2019 it only makes it easier for Charlo :manny:
Just because he's on the menu doesn't mean he can finish the plate :yeshrug:

If they fought next month I got GGG. The longer they go before doing it I dunno. I think Jermall is the future of the 160lbs division and can run it for a long time. It's #GoodBoys for life though so when it happens I'm rocking with my mans :salute:If GGG's camp were shrewd they'd try to pick him off now. A year or a year and a half from now if GGG keeps slowing down like this then damn, that's a situation for him.

For the sake of acclimating more to the weight, and building his profile more I think he should go rock with Jacobs or Lemieux in the mean time.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Just because he's on the menu doesn't mean he can finish the plate :yeshrug:

If they fought next month I got GGG. The longer they go before doing it I dunno. I think Jermall is the future of the 160lbs division and can run it for a long time. It's #GoodBoys for life though so when it happens I'm rocking with my mans :salute:If GGG's camp were shrewd they'd try to pick him off now. A year or a year and a half from now if GGG keeps slowing down like this then damn, that's a situation for him.

For the sake of acclimating more to the weight, and building his profile more I think he should go rock with Jacobs or Lemieux in the mean time.
I don't think Jermall is the future, mainly because I thought Trout outboxed him and was robbed.
That said He got Andrade problems he needs to worry about and I think Jacobs takes him out as well.
Lemieux might have a shot too, with how much he opens himself up to brawl a bit too much