Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Nah yea that was huge. But it's been a long time since then. This Loma fight will show me if he's still special. And honestly I always felt nonito was a little overrated. Still a great win regardless, but a Loma win will mean more to me. If either one dominates the other, I'd put em in the special category for sure. Even if it's a close fight with both guys displaying brilliance. Loma can erase that salido L with a convincing win over Rigo. But I'm a resume type of dude. I just can't call somebody special if they don't got a great resume to go with it.
Calling Canelo potentially special after a draw against Triple G, but NOT calling Rigo special after two gold medals and destroying a Top 3 p4p guy in his prime?? Cmon

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Spence has brook problems fakkit........
what kind of Brook problems? He has to pay Brook's healthcare cause the eye socket he broke?

Some of you with this bs making out like Brook would have boxed Spence's ears off :mjlol: Sugar Kell Brook and his eye sockets :mjlol:
The first 5-6 round were closely contested both of them won a few round and then Spence distanced himself and beat the breaks off him.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
hey he beat Sergio at middleweight..one that wasn't virtually crippled or inexperienced breh..put some respect on that win :birdman:

Two Jr. MW fighting at MW, like I said P-Will is my boy, and I don't hate Sergio, I think he is a cool guy in the general scheme of life.
Buth Sergio aint shyt at MW and never was and never will be.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I've held my hostility as Im to old for this boxing shyt and may stroke out over the corruption in the sport........

Anybody who had Canelo close or winning, I cant take anything they say about boxing seriously, I could give a fukk if u are trolling or what......Golvokin had so Canelo so frustrated and lost by round six, Canelo was doing dirty shots in the clinch as he was so frustrated, the crowd was dead silent Canelo got the shyt boxed out of him, GGG won 8-9 clear rounds here....Even in the later rounds how are you landing your best shots and running for dear life taking leather in the same instance.....Canelo got schooled here

Daps
Fun fact : If you didnt know already, the greatest super middleweight of all time is left handed but fights most of his battles in an orthodox stance.. only switching to southpaw if he sees flaws in the opponents defense that he can exploit as a southpaw. Its also why hes able to throw a jab and make it look like a power punch.

:P4PKing:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Didn't Canelo just draw with the #2 p4p? Lol :francis:

Means 0.

What is "special" about anything Canelo does in the ring to give him a label of "special fighter"...which that term is usually reserved for the best of the best to ever lace em up?

Is it because he's Mexican? Because I see nothing about his skills that exudes "special fighter" or anything about his skills that would even make him a top 5 Junior Middleweight since 2000.

Canelo doesn't do anything in the ring that we haven't seen before, and what he does do, it's not at on an all-time elite level. He doesn't have elite speed, power, counter punching, footwork, defense. He's really good at a lot, but what does he do that gives him the label "special"?

Anytime he's in with a someone who's special (Floyd) or deemed by the hype to be special (GGG), he looks good but never great.

What makes him a special fighter?

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Fun fact : If you didnt know already, the greatest super middleweight of all time is left handed but fights most of his battles in an orthodox stance.. only switching to southpaw if he sees flaws in the opponents defense that he can exploit as a southpaw. Its also why hes able to throw a jab and make it look like a power punch.

:P4PKing:
I remember people were saying that Ward won't be able to physically bully and outmuscle Kovalev a natural, big lhw like he did with opponents in smw

guess what he just did
9538d72e6611761058331759ecab128f.png
:russ: