Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Good luck
62df3af34ad7459065a6aaa84ac6253b.png

After he scraped though Monroe I believe he can beat the very best of the middleweights

but for real... is there any undefeated champion today in boxing who's worse than this guy? :pachaha: Aside of GGG and Canelo there are 3-4 other guys in his division who would slump him

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
After he scraped though Monroe I believe he can beat the very best of the middleweights

but for real... is there any undefeated champion today in boxing who's worse than this guy? :pachaha: Aside of GGG and Canelo there are 3-4 other guys in his division who would slump him
I wanna see him vs pepe lemuiex just to see where he's at :mjgrin:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
6mIA3r.gif

We're gonna outbox and humiliate GGG first 7 rounds

Then gas and do a Canelo for the remaining 5 :manny:

Post fight catch us in a suspicious looking Range Rover smoking on that Gennady pack :win:
That pikey with a polo shirt gonna get that ass taxed
82dc42e54aea2e1c94a1ef4566319986.png

This ain't WCW jobber Akanov :mjlol:
What happens when GGG doesn't respect that power :picard:
BJS runs outta gas he's gonna want out of there like

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
That's my thing. If GGG can mount an effective body attack plan he'll be money. His jab can't miss though. He ain't fast but the timing and accuracy is elite. CAnelo got a great chin on him but he fights half rounds. His brother Ramon seems to have a stamina problem as well. Not sure but I wanted to ask @Yuzo in the other thread because he points out that it seems canelo uses a ton of energy to throw punches at times.
Rematch will be interesting because both guys left something on the table. If Canelo can improve his stamina he can fight in the middle of the ring and he had more of an advantage there than when he was on the ropes. GGG needs to up his body work. Also something Breadman said I think is spot on, is that the first sign of a stalker slipping is he starts to not let his hands go. GGG stared at a lot of punches he would have let go 2-3 years ago. He got more confidence as the fight went on and didn't let Canelo's landed punches affect his game plan. Hoping GGG learns from this and uses his punch repertoire even better.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Like andy lee and the great Eubank jnr?