Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reebox needs to put these dudes out of business :comeon:

conor-mcgregor-reebok-boxing-boots.jpg

Sharked Winning too :mjlol:

imgrc0099287065.jpg

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Sergio has Cotto problems breh......:scust:

Recalls trying to school you Marvilla was chinny ducking ass champ who was never at the elite level.....Possible roider

He was past his prime by then son. Also fukked up his knees by then. I'm referencing when he was in his prime.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
Ward got the shyt boxed out of him fight one......And was losing by 2-3 rounds against KKK before he left off a nut sho trifector, and KKK decided to sit his ass down.......

Whole Saga gets a *****; props to making KKK quit, still not sure he's better.....KKK clearly aint train and had zero on his shots fight 2, yet still he was still winning rounds......KKK missed his shot Ward got better in tasting defeat....

You didn't say anything wrong here :manny:

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Fakkit has Cotto and Margarito problems, C class fighter, no defense fighter, chinny fighter....Sergio wasnt that good; cant even recall how many times his ass touch the canvas in his last 10 matches, as it was close to ten:scust:

Elite my ass......Ducked Pirog, Ducked GGG, no Jacobs.....Gets retired by a B class fighter whos power didnt carry above 140
I wouldn't be surprised if Skeete actually beat Horn. Dude can box and should be undefeated, but they robbed him against Frankie Gavin.
Horn just beat Manny fukking Pacquiao, JMM took 3 times and had to cheat, Bradley another future HOF was doing backflips on Manny a year before.....Yall are sleeping on Horns skillset, toughness, and chino esqe dirty streak....He'll beat Manny again as Manny always struggled with nikkas who get dirty......If Manny is shot, it's Horn who shot him....He was tapping and hurting nikkas like Mayweather, Bradley and Vargas in his fights beforehand; yet Horn ate his best......Manny dont got the heart to deal with a nikka like Horn no more

Horn gonna be in the mix of things for a while.....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Jeff 'The Hitman' Horn vs Shawn Porter @Newzz make it happen next year :wow:

Thriller in Brisbane :wow:
He might could beat Porter as he could out wrestle Porter like Brook.....The thing is Brook wasnt that good of a clinch fighter off the totality of his tape with his slapping ass punches.....Horn is sloppy, rugged, herky, jerky, quick and throws legit laser precision shivs thatll stop you legit.......

Problem is people only watched Pacquaio, he beat the boy and people still find a way to hate.....

Try this video for starters....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
trolling your ass off today I see
So neither was foty type fights; if so which fight ranked those......I'll wait:stopitslime:

May Mcgrergor, off action and event

Pacquaio and Horn was a straight bloody barn burner.....Will your fakkit tendencies continue to spring forward because your BF take a clean L; or will you cop to the initial point......

That dirty water got your head fukked up u Nigerian fukk boy:ufdup:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
i want him too but skeete is not the biggest guy or a hard enough puncher to keep horn at bay..and you know horn will be like light heavyweight size fight night

Skeete makes up for his lack of power and size with boxing ability. Dude knows how to use the ring and box. He's like the lesser talented euro version of Chris Algieri.

Horn is not even as good as Jesse Vargas imo. He's just a big slow guy with a decent right hand that likes to maul and make for rough fights. Skeete will box circles around him. I don't know if he'll get the decision though.