Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Physically smaller, nikka I'll manhandle your bytch ass, then bury you under a mud hut in Nigerian fashion...... u mentioned my daughter,...u forgot u gotta die; I aint gonna remind u again:ufdup:

bruh don't try to be an internet tough guy along with being an imbecile....esp since you don't go nowhere and no one can cosign you..stick to trolling

now tell me more about these "FOTY candidates" for 2017 :heh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
bruh don't try to be an internet tough guy along with being an imbecile....esp since you don't go nowhere and no one can cosign you..stick to trolling

now tell me more about these "FOTY candidates" for 2017 :heh:
You tell me fat fakkit....You mention yourrr foty candidates and then I'll reply with a rebuttal but u wont and cant for obvious reasons...u resort to saying shyt like I wear females jewelry.....How about this you stop being female esqe n hop off my dikk

kobe-laugh.gif

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Physically smaller, nikka I'll manhandle your bytch ass, then bury you under a mud hut in Nigerian fashion...... u mentioned my daughter,...u forgot u gotta die; I aint gonna remind u again:ufdup:
Physically smaller, you dont know shyt about fighting:scust:

I dont give a damn how much rations you eat out a fukking crate; you aint perpared to go toe to toe, with this nourished America, African america....Id take your bytch ass to them murky waters and Im not talking about the shallow pools you bathe in

giphy.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You tell me fat fakkit....You mention yourrr foty candidates and then I'll reply with a rebuttal but u wont and cant for obvious reasons...u resort to saying shyt like I wear females jewelry.....How about this you stop being female esqe n hop off my dikk

kobe-laugh.gif

Physically smaller, you dont know shyt about fighting:scust:

I dont give a damn how much rations you eat out a fukking crate; you aint perpared to go toe to toe, with this nourished America, African america....Id take your bytch ass to them murky waters and Im not talking about the shallow pools you bathe in

giphy.gif

:skip: whatever you say champ lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:heh: at Pac/Horn being a FOTY candidate.

That shyt was a decently entertaining scrap that had good ratings, but nobody is going to compare it to....

Thurman/Porter
Salido/Vargas
Wlad/Joshua
Toney/Jirov

etc....
right this year alone

we had the following

jack vs degale
aleem vs khytrov
wlad vs joshua
miura vs roman
king sor vs chocolatito
baranchyk vs ramos

all way better than pac vs horn

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
right this year alone

we had the following

jack vs degale
aleem vs khytrov
wlad vs joshua
miura vs roman
king sor vs chocolatito
baranchyk vs ramos

all way better than pac vs horn

Exactly.

fukking Scott Pemberton vs Omar Sheika was a better fight than Pac/Horn and that was some regular FNF shyt.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: at Pac/Horn being a FOTY candidate.

That shyt was a decently entertaining scrap that had good ratings, but nobody is going to compare it to....

Thurman/Porter
Salido/Vargas
Wlad/Joshua
Toney/Jirov

etc....
Not a foty but very entertaining
Seeing pacquaio get at worked like that and gettin beat to a bloody pulp had me :laff:

Only fight that was funnier was when homie retired Robert Guerrero
Knocked him down like 8 times in two rounds

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
and while we at.

Broner vs Granados >>> Pac Horn if we talking about actual back in forth competitive entertainment

The only nikkas that seemed to enjoy Pac/Horn like it was Gatti/Ward are nikkas with agendas or just flat out hate Pac.