Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
So neither was foty type fights; if so which fight ranked those......I'll wait:stopitslime:

May Mcgrergor, off action and event

Pacquaio and Horn was a straight bloody barn burner.....Will your fakkit tendencies continue to spring forward because your BF take a clean L; or will you cop to the initial point......

That dirty water got your head fukked up u Nigerian fukk boy:ufdup:

neither are :heh:..i know you're a broke boy who wears female jewelry, smokes reggie, and cant afford cable but anyone not a casual knows those fights wont be on any FOTY list lol

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Skeete makes up for his lack of power and size with boxing ability. Dude knows how to use the ring and box. He's like the lesser talented euro version of Chris Algieri.

Horn is not even as good as Jesse Vargas imo. He's just a big slow guy with a decent right hand that likes to maul and make for rough fights. Skeete will box circles around him. I don't know if he'll get the decision though.
Not as good as Vargas, yet beat Pacquioa but will lose to a guy with Algieri skillset, alesser:stopitslime:....Are you high:dahell:

The Horn hate is real:pachaha:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Skeete makes up for his lack of power and size with boxing ability. Dude knows how to use the ring and box. He's like the lesser talented euro version of Chris Algieri.

Horn is not even as good as Jesse Vargas imo. He's just a big slow guy with a decent right hand that likes to maul and make for rough fights. Skeete will box circles around him. I don't know if he'll get the decision though.

sound argument breh....if this is fought in Australia I'm sure the ref will take a blind eye to that mauling....plus Australia was built on criminals..skeete will win but lose if you know what I mean

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
neither are :heh:..i know you're a broke boy who wears female jewelry, smokes reggie, and cant afford cable but anyone not a casual knows those fights wont be on any FOTY list lol
I see you have yet to mention a better fight than Pacquaio Horn which is my choice but lets play your bytch ass game.......I wear females jewelry ok....I smoke reggie ok, u smoke literal dirt dirty nikka..... you follow me site to site on some hey mike shyt sending pms like a female.....Nikkkka you need a female bra fat fakkit:dahell:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I see you have yet to mention a better fight than Pacquaio Horn which is my choice but lets play your bytch ass game.......I wear females jewelry ok....I smoke reggie ok, u smoke literal dirt dirty nikka..... you follow me site to site on some hey mike shyt sending pms like a female.....Nikkkka you need a female bra fat fakkit:dahell:

:heh: somebody's mad :umad:..you might want to keep down over there at the library before you get kicked out....I bet you anything you cant run or jog..hell walk a mile without stopping for air and rest :heh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:heh: somebody's mad :umad:..you might want to keep down over there at the library before you get kicked out....I bet you anything you cant run or jog..hell walk a mile without stopping for air and rest :heh:
:scust:

Fukk, are u rambling about, Nikka I'll beat your ass black and blue; wanna bet on that:ufdup:

Me=Floyd:childplease:

@patscorpio =Oscar:umad:

Daps

Objectively speaking Pacquiao-Horn was one of the best boxing matches of the year...

I can understand PEDman stans will say its not because your man took an L and is scared to run it back :tupac:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
so many detractors...were you not entertained back in march by the steely determination of King Sor to take it to the then #1 p4p fighter in boxing in Chocolatito in a top 3 FOTY candidate for this year and emerge victorious in the end

Long live King Sor - the #1 P4P champion

images
King Sor beat Chocolatito eating fukking rats and garbage the first time.
He is eating beef, pork, and top quality ramen now, Chocolatito doesn't stand a chance. I"m sorry
Long Live the King

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
King Sor beat Chocolatito eating fukking rats and garbage the first time.
He is eating beef, pork, and top quality ramen now, Chocolatito doesn't stand a chance. I"m sorry
Long Live the King

well considering I used to live with a Taiwanese cat for 2 years in grad school, I know he was eating some wild ass meat too lol

I'm hoping for another FOTY between them

King Sor!!!!

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:mjlol: I don't think so homeboy :pachaha: but its flattering you see yourself as physically the smaller nikka in your comparison :umad:
Physically smaller, nikka I'll manhandle your bytch ass, then bury you under a mud hut in Nigerian fashion...... u mentioned my daughter,...u forgot u gotta die; I aint gonna remind u again:ufdup:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Objectively speaking Pacquiao-Horn was one of the best boxing matches of the year...

I can understand PEDman stans will say its not because your man took an L and is scared to run it back :tupac:
Exactly why I cant fukk with Manny or his bytch ass fans, are yall really about to let him duck a foty year type fight, he dont care about fighting no damn names, or pleasing the boxing fans....Fukk him