Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
I agree. I gave him both the Cuadras and Sor fights, but they were tight and he didn't look overly impressive. Been getting that feeling that Chocolatito is going to get real old in the ring one of these days. HBO will probably act shocked like he got upset, but it seems like we are on the same page...it is coming.

And it all started going downhill when he moved up.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I agree. I gave him both the Cuadras and Sor fights, but they were tight and he didn't look overly impressive. Been getting that feeling that Chocolatito is going to get real old in the ring one of these days. HBO will probably act shocked like he got upset, but it seems like we are on the same page...it is coming.
His style ...............its difficult to move up that many classes and remain successful/have a long career with it. :jbhmm:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
In any fights above light heavy weight yes. I don't want to see him in their with no heavy weight killer like wilder or jousha

Yea ima have to disagree with that :francis:

Ward aint no shot fighter. Hes arguably the p4p #1 in the sport. Hasn't taken much damage at all, not too far removed from his prime, he should continue fighting the best available and adding to his legacy. If hes just gonna take fights from now on that we all know he gon win and wont challenge himself, then I don't wanna see that shyt. He might as well retire.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Yea ima have to disagree with that :francis:

Ward aint no shot fighter. Hes arguably the p4p #1 in the sport. Hasn't taken much damage at all, not too far removed from his prime, he should continue fighting the best available and adding to his legacy. If hes just gonna take fights from now on that we all know he gon win and wont challenge himself, then I don't wanna see that shyt. He might as well retire.
Him fighting good cruiserweights and heavyweights is a challenge

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
You're just mad that you aren't the only king recognized in here
full

:mindblown: It all makes sense now

:wow: