Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
U guys remember cotto son?

15306533_1176512702425857_7246545959423836160_n.jpg
look at the highlights in his throats with a dikk print :scust:

Negged

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not surprised at all. Cotto has carried himself as an openly eccentric guy for years despite being introverted. Even most of his ring entire seems to be pink nowadays, which is sort of in line with his lifestyle. I hope it really is for breast cancer support. I'm not here to judge.

Daps

Our man Oluwafemi lookin real stiff (hes always been stiff tbh).

He needs to get TMT on the phone asap these English trainers are just yes men at this point.. we cant have Wilder droppin you in Vegas :francis:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
:scust: at that cotto son pic
I wouldn't be surprised if the other child is gay too with how many times cotto kisses him in the mouth.

Wasn't cotto sticking his hand in some guys crack? I remember 50 saying that somewhere.

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't Hart making fun of Floyd a couple years back? :patrice:

Also, reading through the comments lots of people calling him a wife beater. You guys think people should let it go already or is it fine to call him out on it? Lots of people were going in on Demi Levato for taking a picture with Floyd and putting it on Instagram

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Bob Arum: The UFC is The Main Enemy of Boxing

By Miguel Rivera

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum was never a big fan of the Ultimate Fighting Championship [UFC] - which is the top organization in mixed martial arts.

Arum and UFC President Dana White have been engaged in a feud and traded words for several years.

Most recently, Arum was very critical of last month's pay-per-view which featured UFC superstar Conor McGregor making his professional debut as a boxer, against a returning Floyd Mayweather Jr. White went wild over Arum's comments and verbally erupted in the direction of the veteran promoter.

bob_arum%20(720x484)_5.jpg

Several years ago, Arum suggested that most UFC fans would love a fighter like Kelly Pavlik - because the veteran promoter stated that the UFC fans were made up of white skinheads.

Last year, Arum made a mountain of headlines after stating that "fans of the UFC" were "Donald Trump supporters."

"Well the UFC, they've done a great job promoting, but one thing I've said, and I'll say again, I'll say it straight out — the fans of the UFC are Donald Trump supporters. The fans of boxing support Hillary [Clinton], Bernie [Sanders], and maybe John Kasich, so there's a difference,” Arum said.

"The preponderance of UFC fans are Trump supporters — white males who are desperately afraid that this country in 20 years will be a non-white majority country. And that's why they're reacting, and that's why they're supporting an imbecile like Trump. And maybe that's why they like UFC."

In a recent interview with ESPN Deportes, Arum suggested that UFC is boxing's main enemy - and in order to beat the UFC the main promoters in boxing would have to put their rivalries aside to work together in order to make the best fights.

"We have an enemy, we have a villain, and it's the UFC. If we all work together we can beat the UFC, which is a sport that can not be compared to boxing," said Arum.

"I remember many years ago when boxing was a sport that received the same attention as the other major sports in the United States... there was no way that you did not have a boxing reporter [working at every major newspaper] - and with the collaboration of everyone we can bring boxing back to the position that it deserves."

Arum's company recently signed a multi-year television deal with ESPN. And Arum stated that he doesn't plan to exclude other promoters from showcasing their talent on the network. He's willing to open the doors to everyone to bring the best fights to ESPN.

Well... As far as the skinhead and trump supporter comments, those are grade A trolling :russ:

but... in his last comments he ain't lying.... I mean I respect UFC athletes as everyone who put their lives on the line and I also think they cater to a little different demographic and/or taste but Arum's right in that UFC is the main competitor of boxing on the market, which is the combat sport market and different demographics or not many UFC fans would watch boxing instead of UFC if UFC wouldn't be around.
The phrase "enemy" might be too harsh but it's definitely te main competitor of boxing.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Our man Oluwafemi lookin real stiff (hes always been stiff tbh).

He needs to get TMT on the phone asap these English trainers are just yes men at this point.. we cant have Wilder droppin you in Vegas :francis:

How is he still not moving his head when he throws a right. SMH.