Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
That boy shook, fukk is Manny gonna do and how he look

Only reason he fought horn, is because he ain't want to face a live body...u get beat n bloodied to a pulp by a cherry, Mann up(bodie from the wire voice) and avenge that l if he thought it was a fight he easily won...He wants horn then don't want him, don't want to fight tc or the other ww, jugganarts, I might want to face horn later in phillipians, rather than Australia, nah your boy Manny just being a complete bytch out here...Fukk him:pacspit:

If I was horn I'd say fukk Manny...And force that bytch to retire or fight a name...

Shook of what?? Manny whooped that boy ass and don't wanna get robbed again.. If Manny wanna fight his last fight in the Phillipeans, he earned the right to ask for that and whoever don't like it can eat a dikk :mjpls:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

I have seen pictures of Crawford next to a few 147 lb'ers now and he fits right in size wise. I don't think he will have any trouble moving up and adjusting to the weight. People just want to hate because they know if Crawford moves up there is another fighter (along with Spence and Thurman) who the fighters they stan can't beat. :umad:

Daps
Shook of what?? Manny whooped that boy ass and don't wanna get robbed again.. If Manny wanna fight his last fight in the Phillipeans, he earned the right to ask for that and whoever don't like it can eat a dikk :mjpls:

Jeff 'The Hitman' Horn sonned PEDman fair and square, once in the ring and he did it again when WBO had to rescore the fight :mjpls:

All them years of getting his pockets ran by Arum like a bully making kids run their pockets in the cafeteria at lunch.. now the Senator can't even cop a first class flight to Brisbane :scust:

How the hell do you lose only to come back trying to demand where a rematch takes place? :hhh:

We don't wanna go to the Phillipines :mjpls:

@Newzz come look at the state of affairs for Boxings current 'Fighter of the decade' :francis: tell your man AB to ring Arum and send PEDman outta here :hhh:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Jeff 'The Hitman' Horn sonned PEDman fair and square, once in the ring and he did it again when WBO had to rescore the fight :mjpls:

All them years of getting his pockets ran by Arum like a bully making kids run their pockets in the cafeteria at lunch.. now the Senator can't even cop a first class flight to Brisbane :scust:

How the hell do you lose only to come back trying to demand where a rematch takes place? :hhh:

We don't wanna go to the Phillipines :mjpls:

@Newzz come look at the state of affairs for Boxings current 'Fighter of the decade' :francis: tell your man AB to ring Arum and send PEDman outta here :hhh:
nikka is u upset??:gucci: Pretending like Manny calling shots after taking a loss is some shyt out of this world lol you goofy
How can he demand where a rematch takes place?? Simple cause he Pacquiao.. that's how.. he can do whatever he wants at this stage of his career
Jeff Horn got his ass whooped and got a gift decision.. nobody wanted to see the fight in the 1st place. IlNownof you wanna see a rematch it's gonna be in the Philippians... What can you or anybody do about it?

Daps
nikka is u upset??:gucci: Pretending like Manny calling shots after taking a loss is some shyt out of this world lol you goofy
How can he demand where a rematch takes place?? Simple cause he Pacquiao.. that's how.. he can do whatever he wants at this stage of his career
Jeff Horn got his ass whooped and got a gift decision.. nobody wanted to see the fight in the 1st place. IlNownof you wanna see a rematch it's gonna be in the Philippians... What can you or anybody do about it?

What we're gonna do is we just won't take the rematch :mjlol:

PEDman needs the rematch, Jeff Horn doesn't :manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I have seen pictures of Crawford next to a few 147 lb'ers now and he fits right in size wise. I don't think he will have any trouble moving up and adjusting to the weight. People just want to hate because they know if Crawford moves up there is another fighter (along with Spence and Thurman) who the fighters they stan can't beat. :umad:
Thing is off season Bradley is 170-200 pounder and tc can still look near him size wise.... Like Manny TC has bytch in his blood a visual jmw-mw by eye, in ring weight, and power, he just rather face nobodies at 140....TC heart is in question horn did what tc was scared to do over weight, how he look when at jww he rehydrates far far more than Manny ever did...Not impressed yet