Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call professional Boxers who beat women bs brehs:hhh:

Child molestors are still child molestors after they do their time.....and a woman beater is still a woman beater afterwards as well:scust:

Stop letting your fandom for Floyd excuse his unexcusable behavior:ufdup:
There's difference between getting scuffles with women and being a woman beater
Sorry, mayb I'm bias but I've just seen too many situations with women trying to fight men, tell lies, or overexaggerate stories for their own benefit. we seeing it now with homie from the Cowboys:manny:

And again, if that's the stance people are gonna take, then they just gotta keep it consistent with everyone who did bad shyt in the past:manny:

No ones allowed to move on from anything :manny:

For the record, I think floyd was being a emotional simp in that cj Watson situation :hubie:

Punching her in the back of the head though:patrice:

I don't no about that

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
:why: he put a spoiler foo!!
I swear man, the ring is immune to most things coli as far as bullshyt, but the homophobia and transphobia still runs through here. I don't know, all our experiences in how we are raised/think are different. I just don't think the whole straight guys being disgusted by the LGBT thing is as big a deal as people make it out to be. fukk no one is making you live that lifestyle, I don't live that lifestyle and I have zero problem letting people who do be whoever they want to be. People need to get over that shyt. Let other people live their lives.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I swear man, the ring is immune to most things coli as far as bulllshyt, but the homophobia and transphobia still runs through here. I don't know all our experiences in how we are raised/think are different. I just don't think the whole straight guys being disgusted by the LGBT thing is as big a deal as people make it out to be. fukk no one is making you live that lifestyle, I don't live that lifestyle and I have zero problem letting people who do be whoever they want to be. People need to get over that shyt. Let other people live their lives.
Insecurities brother, the hatred is disguised by infatuation or in the closet ordeal.
:wrist::slapfight::hug:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
There's difference between getting scuffles with women and being a woman beater
Sorry, mayb I'm bias but I've just seen too many situations with women trying to fight men, tell lies, or overexaggerate stories for their own benefit. we seeing it now with homie from the Cowboys:manny:

And again, if that's the stance people are gonna take, then they just gotta keep it consistent with everyone who did bad shyt in the past:manny:

No ones allowed to move on from anything :manny:

For the record, I think floyd was being a emotional simp in that cj Watson situation :hubie:

Punching her in the back of the head though:patrice:

I don't no about that

Breh....just hit the ":yeshrug:" whenever it's mentioned like I do with Wilder:ld:

It's much better than trying to defend it, especially since Floyd doesn't defend or rarely acknowledges it himself:manny:

It's never excusable to hit a woman unless you fear for your safety, period.

Daps
man you need to take it easy with the stanning of this nikka :heh:

All we ask for is consistency :hubie:

But we know that people never go as hard on white men who commit the same crime

7yCKwdW.gif

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
You ain't lying.

This was supposed to be #FelixFederation's breakout year and now he's regulated back to the shelf. :snoop:

I don't even know what to expect from dude anymore. :manny:
A ridic injury a year, like cranking it in the shower, dancing on stilts....bs like that. Dudes a bust.

Mrdiaz1021

Rookie
Daps
Last thing Verdejo needed was another hand injury.
Already injured them a handful of times, brittle hands at 24 years old smh :what:

At that he still looks pretty raw and they wanted to throw him at Flannagan, hasn't even fully developed his style.
So young, and a waste as of right now :trash:

Waiting on the next PR star, aside from Swift of course.

Mrdiaz1021

Rookie
Daps
agreed...aint no one interested in this..besides

View attachment 18762

lucas is no 2 in the rankings..he should be the one getting the shot...you would get a much better fight out of this

I saw them mention Matthysse a few times, nice fight. If Horn fights him the same as Pacman hes going to get stopped. I'd put money on that fight no doubt, Vargas is meh Horn could pull that off just avoid the overhand right.

Daps
I saw them mention Matthysse a few times, nice fight. If Horn fights him the same as Pacman hes going to get stopped. I'd put money on that fight no doubt, Vargas is meh Horn could pull that off just avoid the overhand right.

Jeff 'The Hitman' Horn aint getting stopped regardless :desiigner: people talkin about Matthysse this aint 2013-14 no more :desiigner:

Only fight we want at 147 right now is Marvelous Marcos Maidana tell @Newzz to make the fight happen :wow:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jeff 'The Hitman' Horn aint getting stopped regardless :desiigner: people talkin about Matthysse this aint 2013-14 no more :desiigner:

Only fight we want at 147 right now is Marvelous Marcos Maidana tell @Newzz to make the fight happen :wow:
Matthysse always loses in title fights
he dont no part of the hornet
jeff-horn-pacquiao.jpg

Last edited:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
agreed...aint no one interested in this..besides

View attachment 18762

lucas is no 2 in the rankings..he should be the one getting the shot...you would get a much better fight out of this

I agree.

How they can just skip Matthysse is :scust:

Hopefully, the WBO will immediately invoke the mandatory defense so that the winner of Horn/Vargas HAS to face Matthysse next.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Shades with the gold frames. Shirt unbuttoned to expose the gold link wrapped around his neck. Gold bracelet on the right arm. Rosary beads & gold watch on the left arm. Shirt tailored to stop right at the elbow and perfectly matching the khaki's and Alligator dress shoes:banderas:

DIqgzohXkAA9vUy.jpg

His dress up game is slowly reaching Drug Lord status:banderas:

"Marvelous" Marcos Maidana:wow: