Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't Hart making fun of Floyd a couple years back? :patrice:

Also, reading through the comments lots of people calling him a wife beater. You guys think people should let it go already or is it fine to call him out on it? Lots of people were going in on Demi Levato for taking a picture with Floyd and putting it on Instagram

people dont honestly care about floyds physical altercations with women
it fake outrage
its the only thing they can reach for, they throw it out there because really theres nothing else they can say
him being rich, black, his own boss, and flashy brings a lot of hatred and racism towards him, and that should not be underestimated

tyson has done way worse, his shows are sold out, hes in hangover movies etc.. He is vulnerable and is humble now, only reason they leave him alone.

if people really actually cared about these things, then the same rules need to be apply to everyone, not just select blacks.

whenever mark walhburg drops a movie, i want to hear ppl talk about him blinding in a man for no reason back in the day and being a racist.

michelle beadle loves steve austin who beat the shyt out of his wife without any real punishment, but hates floyd mayweather who was actually punished for his alteraction lol

its all one big joke

kevin hart talked about hitting his lady as well. if you are liked, you get passes on things. if you are disliked, people are always reaching for some bullshyt

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Verdejo such a disappointment :beli:

Went from highlight kos to motorcycle accidents to lackluster fights to shower accidents in a blink of an eye :martin:

You ain't lying.

This was supposed to be #FelixFederation's breakout year and now he's regulated back to the shelf. :snoop:

I don't even know what to expect from dude anymore. :manny:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
it fake outrage
its the only thing they can reach for, they throw it out there because really theres nothing else they can say
him being rich, black, his own boss, and flashy brings a lot of hatred and racism towards him, and that should not be underestimated

tyson has done way worse, his shows are sold out, hes in hangover movies etc.. He is vulnerable and is humble now, only reason they leave him alone.

if people really actually cared about these things, then the same rules need to be apply to everyone, not just select blacks.

whenever mark walhburg drops a movie, i want to hear ppl talk about him blinding in a man for no reason back in the day and being a racist.

michelle beadle loves steve austin who beat the shyt out of his wife without any real punishment, but hates floyd mayweather who was actually punished for his alteraction lol

its all one big joke

kevin hart talked about hitting his lady as well. if you are liked, you get passes on things. if you are disliked, people are always reaching for some bullshyt

Call professional Boxers who beat women bs brehs:hhh:

Child molestors are still child molestors after they do their time.....and a woman beater is still a woman beater afterwards as well:scust:

Stop letting your fandom for Floyd excuse his unexcusable behavior:ufdup:

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
it fake outrage

its all one big joke

man you need to take it easy with the stanning of this nikka :heh:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
Q1UubVZ.gif

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
no one has stopped judah so early and decisively since lol

That loss made me salty:francis:

The Tszyu and Baldomir losses were both :mindblown: to me bc no doubt in my mind that a focused Judah would've beaten both of em:snoop:

He would've beaten Cotto too if the ref would've stopped Cotto from spamming the PR special:to:

Last edited:

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
it fake outrage

its all one big joke

:salute:My dawg !

All facts.....Like they saying Flyod doesn't take of his kids, and I'm like where did that shyt come from, these motherfukkers elaborating and making up shyt.... :snoop:

It sears their insides that Flyod ain't take no knocks :pacspit:

WkoW7.gif

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That loss made me salty:francis:

The Tszyu and Baldomir losses were both :mindblown: to me bc no doubt in my mind that a focused Judah would've beaten both of em:snoop:

i didnt think he could beat tszyu because he was chinny even when focused and tszyu hit too hard..but that shyt ending in 2 rounds though.didnt expect that lol

baldomir though was some bullshyt..he shouldn't have lost that fight at all