Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I'll let you have that man.

Give me your opinion breh, idc. They all Ohio fighters anyway, so they family, i just think AB, Easter, and Conwell the most talented of the bunch:manny:

You in EC...what you think about Thomas Mattice?:ehh:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Give me your opinion breh, idc. They all Ohio fighters anyway, so they family, i just think AB, Easter, and Conwell the most talented of the bunch:manny:

You in EC...what you think about Thomas Mattice?:ehh:
Easter and Gausha or who I'm pulling for. Gausha used to come to he gym I had football practice at. I also used to see Willie Nelson running laps around our track. If you remember Yundale Evans he used to fight out the same gym. We were all pulling for him when he got his shot and got clipped. I haven't seem Thomas yet but I'm trying to make it to his next fight. I hope Easter has another fight in Toledo so I can see him and go back to my old College.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Easter and Gausha or who I'm pulling for. Gausha used to come to he gym I had football practice at. I also used to see Willie Nelson running laps around our track. If you remember Yundale Evans he used to fight out the same gym. We were all pulling for him when he got his shot and got clipped. I haven't seem Thomas yet but I'm trying to make it to his next fight. I hope Easter has another fight in Toledo so I can see him and go back to my old College.

Damn im happy as fukk I can talk Ohio Boxing with somebody::salute::blessed:

Gausha...Im hoping he upsets the hell outta Lara. He dont have the power, but he puts them punches in bunches. I got faith in him. Plus he repping the Glenville area...and Im from there, 105, so it would be even sweeter:obama:

E Bunny & Willie Nelson both my FB friends. I was happy to see Willie get that W over Harrison. He deserves it. I hope he gets into coaching and passes along his knowledge around here. Easter just that dude. I think he can get that belt off of Flanagan and bring 2 belts back to Toledo.

Yaundale on his way back. He got clipped early, but shyt...he couldve gotten Fortuna as well. I dont think he's lost anything by that and look forward to his rebound.

Mattice...i seen him out here at Chanel on the card with Antonio Nieves. Needless to say, Mattice was the draw. Homie definitely has a following & Im hoping he can keep his head on straight and stay out the way (you know how it is right now here...senseless:snoop:) bc he seems really talented, but that could also be bc of opposition as well. We'll see, but I hope he makes it. He got the style, attitude, skill, and power to be something:obama:

Shout out to all the other Ohio fighters to while Im at it:salute:

*side note* I meant AB, Easter, & Porter my top 3 Ohio fighters*

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Gausha...Im hoping he upsets the hell outta Lara. He dont have the power, but he puts them punches in bunches. I got faith in him. Plus he repping the Glenville area...and Im from there, 105, so it would be even sweeter:obama:

E Bunny & Willie Nelson both my FB friends. I was happy to see Willie get that W over Harrison. He deserves it. I hope he gets into coaching and passes along his knowledge around here. Easter just that dude. I think he can get that belt off of Flanagan and bring 2 belts back to Toledo.

Yaundale on his way back. He got clipped early, but shyt...he couldve gotten Fortuna as well. I dont think he's lost anything by that and look forward to his rebound.

Mattice...i seen him out here at Chanel on the card with Antonio Nieves. Needless to say, Mattice was the draw. Homie definitely has a following & Im hoping he can keep his head on straight and stay out the way (you know how it is right now here...senseless:snoop:) bc he seems really talented, but that could also be bc of opposition as well. We'll see, but I hope he makes it. He got the style, attitude, skill, and power to be something:obama:

you got any good Gausha fights?

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

So my Dad is from 105 and I still have a bunch of cousins that stay over there. It's always a running joke when he's back in town that I'm from EC and grew up there.

I'm hoping Gausha can get that win too. I've been following him for a while so I will always be tuned into him and hope he wins. I do wish he had more power but yeah he can put combinations and action out there.

Yeah me and my homie were at school watching Willie fight Harrison with a couple Michigan homies at the house. We talked so much shyt after he won.

Yeah I'll be pulling for Mattice the streets have been heating up so I'm trying to get anybody I know that's in them out of them fast.

Yeah I'm looking forward to all my Ohio fighters I'm disappointed that Porter had to pull out that fight it would have been a good showcase for him. I heard he grew up on the Westside before they moved is it any truth to that.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
MV5BMzM5OTc1OTA5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDA2MjAyMQ@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg