Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
4-0 (2 KOs vs P4P competition (At one point Froch was Top 10 in rankings) :wow:

Nobody else on P4P can say they've done this. Ward is the only man in the Top 10 P4P right now that has beaten another recognized P4Per but unfortunately the media is giving him the Floyd treatment - 'oh well you've done this but have you [enter unrealistic requirement]'

And I know you and others are fans of Lomachenko but we all know the medias agenda here :mjpls: a man with 10 fights and a loss to Salido is being spoken of as #1 p4p? :mjgrin:

As far as Im concerned if Ward beats Stevenson (who imo is more of a danger than Kovalev) then nobody can talk shyt, he can retire right there :hubie:
and when I say Stevenson is more dangerous than Kovalev its because hes more unpredictable than him especially with that left hand.. but he is pushing 40 so we'll see
Bruh and he had a broken hand in that Froch match too. Idc what anyone says Froch was hella tough in his heyday and ward shut im down. I know other boxers get scrutinized over dumb shyt for sure but you'd be hard pressed to see another boxer is getting held to that ridiculous standard :francis:
There's no fighter today better than Andre Ward. None. Not Loma, not Bud, not GGG, Canelo, Chocalito, none of em:demonic:

This is the Son of God era, everyone else can fight for spots 2-9:birdman:

#SOGGang
#facts only one I can argue is king sor :boss:

Daps
If Canelo would beat GGG what a year this would be for team Res :banderas:

Ward, Crawford, Canelo the three kings :smugbiden:

Also my other favs had great years so far... Spence, AJ, Thurman, Porter, etc...

I only wish Andrade would be more active and get a big fight already, Beterbiev back on track

Beterbiev better behave before we personally make him an afterthought in boxing

Wordplay dont even ask me how :desiigner::smartdumb::P4PKing:

Daps

Any fighter still at Top Rank needs to know that Arums made it clear that the number 1 priority is Lomachenko that overhyped cac is his investment I cant wait till Rigo bodies him in December

Crawford needs to make that call and join TMT where Allah Haymon watches over with PBC :desiigner:

PBC we'll give this Omaha boy our Rolls Royce Wraith starter pack and exclusive you-only-have-to-fight-once-a-year deal :tupac:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
When Newzz says it...Im hating. Well, lets let him tell it:hubie:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Crawford has a pretty unexciting personality outside of the ring, and has never really been tested inside the ring.......so he steamrolls all his opponents.

Which makes him a great p4p boxer, his skills and talents will be appreciated for some time. All that being said I can't see him turning into a massively popular (outside of Nebraska) person.