Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
yeah. but every person is different.
You m
yeah. but every person is different.
You mean every fighter is different, or every person likes something different? I personally think most of these fighters that try to be perfect are just following the money mayweather blueprint. Interesting enough, i think Crawford is the antithesis of the money mayweather style, though he is an elite boxer puncher as well.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
You m

You mean every fighter is different, or every person likes something different? I personally think most of these fighters that try to be perfect are just following the money mayweather blueprint. Interesting enough, i think Crawford is the antithesis of the money mayweather style, though he is an elite boxer puncher as well.
i just mean when you try to do everything right you can forget to be mean. to be great you have to be mean. you cant over think boxing.

but every person is different. we are who we are. and thats ok.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
i just mean when you try to do everything right you can forget to be mean. to be great you have to be mean. you cant over think boxing.

but every person is different. we are who we are. and thats ok.
Crawford is a mean fighter. There aren't many mean fighters today. Mikey Garcia is another name I think of.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Crawford is a mean fighter. There aren't many mean fighters today. Mikey Garcia is another name I think of.
full

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

It's kind of crazy that if you said the guy with the less amount of fights and has a loss on his record is above guys with 3 times the fights and no losses, would be Top P4P about a decade ago, you would of :camby:

Then when you sit down and think about it and then remember, Lomachenko has more fights then everyone combine in his career. :skip: