Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You talking about Paul Williams?
I get the opposite, he is always so happy and positive I can't help but smile.
who else breh?

his posts are tinged with regret...some minor some very noticeable...the latest one where he explained the day after the crash was when he was supposed to start camp for the canelo fight..shyt still made me go :wow:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
who else breh?

his posts are tinged with regret...some minor some very noticeable...the latest one where he explained the day after the crash was when he was supposed to start camp for the canelo fight..shyt still made me go :wow:
I don't get regret, seems like he has made peace with where he is in life.
I remember him supposing to fight canelo to, the crash was the morning of his brother's wedding if I remember correctly.
All that said man seems so happy and positive man, he makes me happy everytime I feel down.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
to come in the game and beat two people hyped in top 5 p4p at the time in Donaire and Loma and being smaller than both, that would have ot make him HoF contender, especially with his amateur pedigree

Makes him a contender, but it doesnt put him in the HOF yet imo.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Donaire + Loma... 2 wins over prime fighters on p4p top 10 lists
He'd have a good case

Thats literally all he would have though.

You said "automatic hall of famer" and I cant see that. Timothy Bradley has a much better resume, and they doubt him getting in....so I cant see Rigo making it with just that.

Daps
Is Rigo an automatic HOF if he beats Loma?
I'd say yes

When he beats Lomachenko they'll give excuses :mjpls: ('Lomachenko tried to bring an exciting fight to Rigo but he wasn't willing to make the fight exciting :mjpls: ' ) ... he wont get into HOF first ballot but he'll get in eventually.

Sad case with Rigo, one of the most talented of this generation but one of the most ducked. Also doesn't help the politics of the game didnt allow him to get the fights he should've gotten its real fukked up.. blatant ducking from cats like Frampton at the time

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
nikkas say Lomachenko is overrated 1 day, but then turn around and say he's the deciding factor of if Rigo is an automatic HOFer or not :mjlol:

Which one is it? :sas1:

Is Loma not that good? :hula: Is Loma that good?

Cant have it both ways:Consistency: