Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
he steadily improved the Maidana who gave Floyd hell would fukk Alexander up, like c'mon...

He's a Devon Alexander stan....he can only hold on to that 1 victory, knowing "The Great" was really just "The Okay", so he's going to use it to prop it up:sas1:

Plus, it makes it "look better" knowing that Matthysse lost to Alexander too:sas2:

Lost to washed up Judah:dead:

Lost to Alexander

Lost to Swift

Quit vs Viktor Postol:russ:

Never been a Champion, only fights them:mjlol:

#TheBridesMaids

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He's a Devon Alexander stan....he can only hold on to that 1 victory, knowing "The Great" was really just "The Okay", so he's going to use it to prop it up:sas1:

Plus, it makes it "look better" knowing that Matthysse lost to Alexander too:sas2:

Lost to washed up Judah:dead:

Lost to Alexander

Lost to Swift

Quit vs Viktor Postol:russ:

Never been a Champion, only fights them:mjlol:

#TheBridesMaids
:hhh: saying I'm a devon stan is like you being a Jr stan....i jumped off that years ago

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I've still never heard, in the history of Boxing, that someone who allows his opponent to land a grand total of 54 punches, while landing 219 punches himself, struggled........except from you:wow:

How someone could watch Adrien Broner vs John Molina Jr and then watch Lucas Matthysse vs John Molina Jr......................................and then came away with "Broner is the one who struggled" still amuses me years later:russ:
Quite easily KO 11 > UD

Why don't you talk about Taylor now?

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:hhh: saying I'm a devon stan is like you being a Jr stan....i jumped off that years ago
After what fight?:mjpls:

Quite easily KO 11 > UD
:russ:

That's in your eyes....period. I've never ever heard anyone ever say anything like that. It's quite amusing to me. Broner with 219 punches landed to Molina with 54 punches landed over 12 rounds (less than 5 punches land a round on Broner), win all but 3 rounds out of 36 judged scoreable rounds......but the guy who was dropped twice by a C fighter had an easier time with the same fighter even though he got hit way more and slumped multiple times:dead:

No one would ever say that in reality breh, you're exclusive in that mindset:ehh:

Why don't you talk about Taylor now?
What is there to talk about?:dwillhuh:

Is this how far the #TheBridesMaids have fallen? To wanting to get props for wins over Transformer Taylor?:dwillhuh:

:mjlol:

4x Champion :hula: 1x Quitter & never once tasting Championship gold............plus again he's a quitter:heh:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
All that stuff might be true.....I still got Lucas beating Broner :yeshrug: always have, always will

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
All that stuff might be true.....I still got Lucas beating Broner :yeshrug: always have, always will

Crazy thing is, Broner actually could lose at this point all stanning aside:dead:

I have no faith in him anymore, it's more of a ":manny: happens" thing for me now

Let's just say, if he lost......I wouldn't be surprised:yeshrug:

He's dropped to a solid #2 in my stanning rankings:ehh:

Daps
All this talk of Thurman vs Spence.. hmmm :jbhmm:

I can see Thurman beating him by keeping the distance and catching him with shots on the outside but I can see Spence beating him on the inside. Now the Spence I saw face Brook was very slow out of the blocks and up until the stoppage I thought he was losing. I do think that Brook should have held on because he could have snuck away with a 7-5 type victory but whatever we cant change events. Now it took him until late to stop Brook and personally I think Thurman would have stopped Brook earlier (Thurman may be a bigger puncher than Spence) .

Right now I think Thurman gets an 8-4/7-5 type victory over him, just based on the fact that hes fought the top competition at welterweight and has beaten them back to back convincingly while coming off an injury. However, with how injury prone Thurman is I dont think it benefits him in the long run especially if Spence is keeping active. Kid is out fighting once a year its gotta change. If Thurman wants that W on his resume he needs to fight Spence before 2019..