Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Who considered that a big fight?:mjpls:

I remember you thinking John Molina could do something with Broner, because he was playing "whack a mole" with Matthysse:mjgrin:
PBC considered that a big fight after all it did officially kick it off (and it almost killed it off rip :youngsabo:)

I also thought broner had a gimme KO because molina's nervous system was taxed when he felt some real 140 power :steviej:..apparently molina wasn't taxed enough by broner's power or should i say..at all:lolbron:

it didnt help matters that broner couldnt get rid of molina..t-craw didnt have the problem though

:mjgrin:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
PBC considered that a big fight after all it did officially kick it off (and it almost killed it off rip :youngsabo:)

I also thought broner had a gimme KO because molina's nervous system was taxed when he felt some real 140 power :steviej:..apparently molina wasn't taxed enough by broner's power or should i say..at all:lolbron:

it didnt help matters that broner couldnt get rid of molina..t-craw didnt have the problem though

:mjgrin:

Broner easily dominated Molina. That was Broner's easiest fight in years:wow:

He had more trouble vs Ashley Theophane:heh:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
He doesnt post here?:ehh:

Regardless, that article shouldn't have been posted imo. I thought it was a parody at first:hubie:

He's going to beat Floyd bc he has nothing to lose, is bigger, & is unpredictable....written by someone called "NothingButBoxing":wow:
Like in debate sometimes you have to take the opposite side just to get good at building basic arguments. Maybe what he did. To get clicks and cover the fight from all angles, gotta write about that even if the reality is realistic. :yeshrug: