Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:what:

Bruh they said the same thing about Marquez and Pacquiao.

JMM and Manny had ATG chins and are future Hof's, Khan aint shyt losing to c class fighters like Prescott. Khan is simply a good little fighter nothing more

Khan is already small and being bullied at 140, at 147 it would be 10x worse

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:bryan: Now Khans a bytch?? I can understand the criticism for losing to overrated Danny Garcia, but calling him a bytch is farfetched... At least he hasn't made a career of ducking top fighters or fighting guys over the hill... Dude just needed to improve his defense... If he does this then 147 shouldn't be a problem

So you gonna act like Khan aint openly duck a Maidana and Prescott rematch, one that brutally ko'ed him early, and the other who had him pushing off running on Jelly legs:comeon:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
JMM and Manny had ATG chins and are future Hof's, Khan aint shyt losing to c class fighters like Prescott. Khan is simply a good little fighter nothing more

Khan is already small and being bullied at 140, at 147 it would be 10x worse

So you gon act like Prescott ain't KO damn near all of his opponents before he fought Kahn...

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
The fukkery in that training camp between Floyd and his dad is going to be must see TV.
smh @ mayweather/???? 24/7 being the best boxing event of 2013 :bryan:

:aicmon: @ that dive looking like
carew%20diving%20humor%20football.gif

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Hell Nah, Marquez'll beat on that boy's head all night long like

thump-thump, thump-thump-thump thump thump, The champ is here thump-thump thump thump thump-thump thump, The champ is here :skip:

:russ:

Don't count Rios out though, if Diaz pillow fisted self roughed JMM up and put him on his ass what would Rios do. I love this match so people could see where JMM is and not another pointless Pacquaio cherry pick