Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
No, I'm I hated the nikkas style in 2000's.

the Baggy church clothes era. :scusthov:

fukk that got to with Boxing:what:

The 2000's was very solid, we only missed out on about 3 matches the world wanted to see all being rematches

ODH vs Tito rematch
Bhop vs Roy 2 Prime
Vitali vs Lenox Lewis

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Id also add

Tito vs Shane

That fight woulda been:ooh:

I wanted to add to my list but Tito wouldn't lose to a B class fighter like Mosley, he'd be all wrong for Shane, Shane was never a boxer, you aint gonna brawl and survive vs Tito

Just look how Mosley struggled vs shot Mayorga who I had up before the ko, and how Tito dismantled a Prime version

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Just found this on the net, Victor Ortiz buss his gun:ohhh:

CpWz_zpsc0b67159.png

Now the Brandon Rios story makes some sense and is believable

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
^ Cholo Ortiz looks thugged out there^^^

Definitely, and far less homsexual. I always got that feeling from Ortiz and his younger brother that they are nefarious characters that do crazy stupid shyt as their sense of fun

I surprised Rios aint call out Ortiz yet, they beef is personal most people don't know Ortiz came to his crib with the goons pointed a gun at him and his wife, threatened to kill him, and rios was like:whoa:

All this shyt just seemingly dont stick to Ortiz though, you gotta love him:heh:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Definitely, and far less homsexual. I always got that feeling from Ortiz and his younger brother that they are nefarious characters that do crazy stupid shyt as their sense of fun

I surprised Rios aint call out Ortiz yet, they beef is personal most people don't know Ortiz came to his crib with the goons pointed a gun at him and his wife, threatened to kill him, and rios was like:whoa:

All this shyt just seemingly dont stick to Ortiz though, you gotta love him:heh:

ortiz v rios at 147 would be menacing. Ortiz is naturally bigger than rios obviously but rios has more heart and balls..

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
ortiz v rios at 147 would be menacing. Ortiz is naturally bigger than rios obviously but rios has more heart and balls..

Ortiz probably can make 140 fine these days, since he done slimmed down cause of the jaw injury

Ortiz Power, vs Rios Endurance, Rios would be playing dangerous game if he thinks he could simply eat Ortiz shots, his endurance could save him as Ortiz get frustrated though

If we get thge coked up Ortiz from the Berto fight, then it would really be classic:lawd:

Another sellable fight we wont see cause of Golden Boy TR beef

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I wanted to add to my list but Tito wouldn't lose to a B class fighter like Mosley, he'd be all wrong for Shane, Shane was never a boxer, you aint gonna brawl and survive vs Tito

Just look how Mosley struggled vs shot Mayorga who I had up before the ko, and how Tito dismantled a Prime version

This is true right here.

Tito gets underrated alot, but he only really loss to elite boxers who were either his size and stature or bigger and physically stronger. A Shane/Tito fight would prolly look like Tito/Reid. Tito gets dropped and looks a lil shaken, only to lay an ass whipping on Shane.

shyt, Mosley would have his hands full with Quartey.