Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Just found this on the net, Victor Ortiz buss his gun:ohhh:

CpWz_zpsc0b67159.png

Now the Brandon Rios story makes some sense and is believable

What's Rios story? I thought he said Ortiz won't really bout that life :dwillhuh:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Definitely, and far less homsexual. I always got that feeling from Ortiz and his younger brother that they are nefarious characters that do crazy stupid shyt as their sense of fun

I surprised Rios aint call out Ortiz yet, they beef is personal most people don't know Ortiz came to his crib with the goons pointed a gun at him and his wife, threatened to kill him, and rios was like:whoa:

All this shyt just seemingly dont stick to Ortiz though, you gotta love him:heh:

Would you care to elaborate on said story breh ?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
This is true right here.

Tito gets underrated alot, but he only really loss to elite boxers who were either his size and stature or bigger and physically stronger. A Shane/Tito fight would prolly look like Tito/Reid. Tito gets dropped and looks a lil shaken, only to lay an ass whipping on Shane.

shyt, Mosley would have his hands full with Quartey.

The truth about Mosley is he aint fight jack shyt before being awarded a De La Hoya match beats him by the skin of his teeth most likely roided out his mind and now he's top p4p then comes Forrest, then Winky, then mediocrity struggling vs c classed fighters, losing to every big fight..................................:beli:

I used to be the biggest Mosley fan too, I just couldn't see his flaws as I was younger, it's easy to look like superman when your roided beating on cans, exactly my beef with Roy

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is true right here.

Tito gets underrated alot, but he only really loss to elite boxers who were either his size and stature or bigger and physically stronger. A Shane/Tito fight would prolly look like Tito/Reid. Tito gets dropped and looks a lil shaken, only to lay an ass whipping on Shane.

shyt, Mosley would have his hands full with Quartey.

Its disgustya the way Tito gets disrespected by some people...nikkas will try to make you believe he was some face first, plodding scrub:snoop:

Tito had excellent endurance, power in both hands, went to the body, and would fight Anybody....personally i believe if he had a better trainer he coulda been even better:lawd:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Its disgustya the way Tito gets disrespected by some people...nikkas will try to make you believe he was some face first, plodding scrub:snoop:

Tito had excellent endurance, power in both hands, went to the body, and would fight Anybody....personally i believe if he had a better trainer he coulda been even better:lawd:

Plua a one of a kind laser jab, when he wanted to use it

Tito had the ability to box nikkas head off, but this dude was so much of a G he'd sit in the pocket to take your 2 shots 2 deliver his one, that came back to haunt him at 160 vs Winky and BHOP a division he had no business in despite him still carrying his power there those fighters just towered over Tito

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsZXs4KlrMQ"]Felix Tito Trinidad Highlights (GAMEatglovesup) - YouTube[/ame]

People must of forgot, Tito in this Era dominates everyone from 160 down not named Floyd