Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:what:there was no clear winner in da first three fights

man u would be a horrible promoter

:what:

JMM dominated him in the 3rd, won at least 8 rounds

Did people not watch Mosley vs Forrest or Mosley vs Wright 2 cause of the domination, what about Gatti Ward Trilogy people watched the 3rd............................................

You talking out your ass breh

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
but you said chavez was gonna get in sergio's ass right?...so you had to think he was good enough to take him out. but he got dominated. so you gotta give him credit for that. so did you think chavez was gonna get in sergio's ass because you thought that highly of chavez or you just that thought that little of martinez?...cause to me, chavez was never in sergio's league. I felt people were crazy thinkin chavez ever had a chance in that fight.

I did say that Chavez was going to get in his azz. But i did also know dude wasn't that good. Had Chavez stupid ass stepped on the gas he would have knocked Sergio out like I picked.

Let's not act like Chavez wasn't giving the belt. Sergio basically fought for his own belt.

Like I said I have no problem with Chavez Jr fight.

But those other fights like zibik, barker and the new 1 are bullshyt.

That's all my nikka...:salute:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

JMM dominated him in the 3rd, won at least 8 rounds

Did people not watch Mosley vs Forrest or Mosley vs Wright 2 cause of the domination, what about Gatti Ward Trilogy people watched the 3rd............................................

You talking out your ass breh

dog im pretty sure your just trollin at this point:pachaha:
i agree marquez won atleast 8 rounds of fight three
but he still LOST
when theres a robbery in a fight, there usually calls for another one

gatti and ward were not one sided fights
and each had a victory over da other. so ofcourse u make a third fight

mosley was da number 1 p4p champ in da world at da time of his loss so yes obviously ppl would like to see da rematch to see if he can redeem himself

your callin for a rematch of a one sided fight dat neither fighter wants:pachaha:

floyd has only given one rematch in his whole career and that was in a close fight

no one wants to see dat fight

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
dog im pretty sure your just trollin at this point:pachaha:
i agree marquez won atleast 8 rounds of fight three
but he still LOST
when theres a robbery in a fight, there usually calls for another one

gatti and ward were not one sided fights
and each had a victory over da other. so ofcourse u make a third fight

mosley was da number 1 p4p champ in da world at da time of his loss so yes obviously ppl would like to see da rematch to see if he can redeem himself

your callin for a rematch of a one sided fight dat neither fighter wants:pachaha:

floyd has only given one rematch in his whole career and that was in a close fight

no one wants to see dat fight
So Gatti Ward 2 wasnt one sided, stop moving the goal post bytch, but but but Mosley was p4p 1, JMM was top 3 p4p then and NOW coming off ko'ing the top p4p fighter, stop talking out your ass:stopitslime:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3rd 1 wasn't close at all. JMM won that fight.

I don't want to see it no more. I want

Pacq Vs Rios
Bradley Vs JMM

But JMM doesn't fight anybody but pacq.

it doesnt matter what we think tho
cause pacquaio got da victory
marquez clearly won but he got robbed so a rematch was warranted (again)

im done with pacquaio marquez too. if pacquaio woulda knocked him out there would be no talk of a rematch. so i dont wanna hear one now

those two fights u suggested would be dope

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Arturo Gatti vs. Micky Ward: Just as Great Years Later

Arturo Gatti vs. Micky Ward II: November 23, 2002
I had forgotten how thoroughly Gatti dominated the second fight. Whereas the first fight was great because it was such a back-and-forth battle, the second fight was great because Ward wouldn't quit even though Gatti was obviously getting the best of him.

Gatti knocked Ward down in the third round with a punch he would later describe as the hardest he ever threw, and it took a lot of heart for Ward just to make it through the third on his wobbly legs. But Ward did a lot more than that; he kept coming forward for seven more rounds and went the distance.

Gatti, however, showed that he had just as much heart as Ward, and superior boxing skills: Gatti won the fight by scores of 98-91, 98-91 and 98-90, and even that might have been a little generous to Ward. This was a dominant victory for Gatti.

Give it up breh, like I said you dont know shyt about boxing you just make up anything that support your agenda :stopitslime: