Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Dude has been a fraud for years, and got put on his ass in 4 of his last 7 matches by B level at best competition, people don't realize he's fought bums and made a name off of calling out WW in Manny and FMJ without truly wanting to fight them, if he did he'd drop down to 154 and campaign, but he won't do that cause he can't, he's a big Middleweight contrary to what Pactards try to spew he weighed 178 for the 30 day weigh for Chavez meaning he walks around at like 185-190, and for 2 he can't get away with his charades at JMW fighting bums, with the likes of Cotto, Trout, Canelo, FMJ, K9, Molina, James Kirkland, Angulo etc

40 BHOP shut out a prime undefeated Pavlik, and Sergio Martinez went life and death and put on his ass vs with a shot, post BHOP, recovering alcoholic version of Pavlik, thats all you need to know about that overrated fraud:birdman:

:ohhh: Usually I ignore your trolling but this shyt just made me rethink my view of Sergio.

Why doesn't he campaign at 154. There are better/bigger fights there then at 160 :leostare:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
hes not ducking bro
he already fought him and got whooped
he simply doesnt want to go through dat again
he has other options

And miss out on his career high pay day, if cotto could command 8 million and some ppv revenue, what does a JMM command post Manny 4

This excuse is shady as hell, what other options is more lucrative than Mayweather, he need 2 or three fights to get that money, and catch that fade, his excuse reeks of suspicious

He wants to duck a career high pay day and OSDT knowing damn well the whole contrary wants to test his ass, now he's looking to figh out of the country............................

Read in between the lines, JMM did lie about his trainer before the world even knew who he was

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And miss out on his career high pay day, if cotto could command 8 million and some ppv revenue, what does a JMM command post Manny 4

This excuse is shady as hell, what other options is more lucrative than Mayweather, he need 2 or three fights to get that money, and catch that fade, his excuse reeks of suspicious

He wants to duck a career high pay day and OSDT knowing damn well the whole contrary wants to test his ass, now he's looking to figh out of the country............................

Read in between the lines, JMM did lie about his trainer before the world even knew who he was
]
JMM cant command anything homie
he already lost to mayweather is one of da most one sided big fights in recent memory
marquez has been whooping pacquaio for years
before da mayweather fight and after
him knocking pacquaio doesnt mean anything in regards to floyd
and marquez knows this

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
]
JMM cant command anything homie
he already lost to mayweather is one of da most one sided big fights in recent memory
marquez has been whooping pacquaio for years
before da mayweather fight and after
him knocking pacquaio doesnt mean anything in regards to floyd
and marquez knows this

You dont know shyt about boxing...........

Only thing that matters is your last match, Mosley was shot for years ko Margarito than he's back to the masses. JMM ko'ed the p4p king.

You don't think JMM is more popular and command more money than Cotto, Puerto Rico most hated star according to recent polls?????

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
im pretty sure he does but there's no way he'll be able to convince floyd to fight in mexico which is what jmm is looking to do

But why? They won't make the same money having the fight in MEX instead of having it in Vegas.

JMM could get a Cotto like purse from Floyd because he slayed the mexi-killer but he hurts himself by taking the fight to Mexico.

:aicmon: the only fight this weekend is Martinez/Frampton

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
But why? They won't make the same money having the fight in MEX instead of having it in Vegas.

JMM could get a Cotto like purse from Floyd because he slayed the mexi-killer but he hurts himself by taking the fight to Mexico.

:aicmon: the only fight this weekend is Martinez/Frampton

its more than that...boxers have to pay taxes in the states they fight in even if its not where they live..everytime jmm fights in the US 30% is gone off the bat..floyd is a vegas resident which is why he likes to fight there...no extra taxes

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dont know shyt about boxing...........

Only thing that matters is your last match, Mosley was shot for years ko Margarito than he's back to the masses. JMM ko'ed the p4p king.

You don't think JMM is more popular and command more money than Cotto, Puerto Rico most hated star according to recent polls?????

i no a lot about boxing actually
you would only have a argument if they havent fought before
cotto and floyd never fought before so there was a certain excitement to it

mosley and floyd never fought before, so there was a certain excitement to it

floyd and marquez already fought and marquez was thoroughly embarassed after floyd came off a 2 year layoff. a rematch for such a one sided fight makes no sense. marquez has never ever asked for a rematch. i doubt he even thinks he can win. why go out gettin your asked kicked by floyd again when you on top of da world right now?

think on it

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
i no a lot about boxing actually
you would only have a argument if they havent fought before
cotto and floyd never fought before so there was a certain excitement to it

mosley and floyd never fought before, so there was a certain excitement to it

floyd and marquez already fought and marquez was thoroughly embarassed after floyd came off a 2 year layoff. a rematch for such a one sided fight makes no sense. marquez has never ever asked for a rematch. i doubt he even thinks he can win. why go out gettin your asked kicked by floyd again when you on top of da world right now?

think on it
So you gonna act like JMM and Manny didnt fight 4 times and people still bought it 40 year old JMM and all:stopitslime:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: Usually I ignore your trolling but this shyt just made me rethink my view of Sergio.

Why doesn't he campaign at 154. There are better/bigger fights there then at 160 :leostare:
U ain't lying. The only fight at 160 is a chavez jr rematch.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
its more than that...boxers have to pay taxes in the states they fight in even if its not where they live..everytime jmm fights in the US 30% is gone off the bat..floyd is a vegas resident which is why he likes to fight there...no extra taxes

I can't see him paying the full 30% with all of the available loopholes and he won't be giving TR any of that money this time.

I doubt you can charge the same for tickets in Mexico as you can in Vegas and Floyd gets paid by the Arena to have his fights there.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Dude has been a fraud for years, and got put on his ass in 4 of his last 7 matches by B level at best competition, people don't realize he's fought bums and made a name off of calling out WW in Manny and FMJ without truly wanting to fight them, if he did he'd drop down to 154 and campaign, but he won't do that cause he can't, he's a big Middleweight contrary to what Pactards try to spew he weighed 178 for the 30 day weigh for Chavez meaning he walks around at like 185-190, and for 2 he can't get away with his charades at JMW fighting bums, with the likes of Cotto, Trout, Canelo, FMJ, K9, Molina, James Kirkland, Angulo etc

40 BHOP shut out a prime undefeated Pavlik, and Sergio Martinez went life and death and put on his ass vs with a shot, post BHOP, recovering alcoholic version of Pavlik, thats all you need to know about that overrated fraud:birdman:

:childplease:

sergio got his name after that first paul williams fight. every real boxing fan knew he was legit he just needed that opportunity. dude took that paul williams fight on 3 weeks notice AND fought at middleweight for the first time in his career. he was just supposed to be a card filler since pavlik dropped out. 4 to 1 underdog. and it was a classic. most people still feel he won that fight. then he takes on kelly pavlik. not only a middleweight, but the biggest, hardest punching middleweight in the sport. yet again coming in as an underdog. I remember back on sohh a lot of people expecting him to get steamrolled. but he not only destroyed pavlik he fukkin bludgeoned him.

then he takes on paul williams and we all know what happened then. one of the greatest knockouts in boxing history. vs a guy with one of the strongest chins in the sport. then he wins 3 straight fights by ko. you bring up his knockdowns like he was actually hurt when you know most were an issue of balance. the only time he was really hurt was vs chavez. even though he stood back up and continued to go toe to toe taking every haymaker chavez could muster and finished the fight on his feet. shyt when the fight ended martinez was already starting to tag chavez at will again.

then you wanna talk about 154. yea, i'm sure martinez is terrified of guys like james "ishida" kirkland and cornelius budrage. cotto & trout would both get laid out and you know this. the reason he fought those 3 "bums" was because none of them dudes at 154 wanted to fight. cotto said martinez didn't bring any money to the table. an obvious duck. james kirkland got knocked the fukk out. nobody knew who the fukk austin trout was before he fought cotto. sergio would knock every single one of them dudes out at 154 except floyd. nobody at junior middlweight wanted any parts of sergio. stop lyin to yourself.

then you bring up golovkin, ignoring the fact that sergio fractured his hand and just had knee surgery...yea that would be a smart move. he just had knee surgery but now he's scared to fight a guy who's best win came vs a guy with 6 losses and who got knocked out by alfredo angulo's weak ass. if sergio been fighting bums what the fukk has golovkin been doing?...how come your not callin out golovkin for fighting ishida?....a clear cut bum. a guy who was completely dominated by an over the hill paul williams....where's the outrage?....I mean, your calling for him to fight martinez so obviously you know he's ready for the best competition out there...but he chooses to fight Nobuhiro Ishida. yea, i'm sure dudes really gonna earn that big fight with names like this. and after ishida i'm sure they'll throw him another bum to make him look like mike tyson reincarnated. smh.