Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:childplease:

sergio got his name after that first paul williams fight. every real boxing fan knew he was legit he just needed that opportunity. dude took that paul williams fight on 3 weeks notice AND fought at middleweight for the first time in his career. he was just supposed to be a card filler since pavlik dropped out. 4 to 1 underdog. and it was a classic. most people still feel he won that fight. then he takes on kelly pavlik. not only a middleweight, but the biggest, hardest punching middleweight in the sport. yet again coming in as an underdog. I remember back on sohh a lot of people expecting him to get steamrolled. but he not only destroyed pavlik but but he fukkin bludgeoned him.

then he takes on paul williams and we all know what happened then. one of the greatest knockouts in boxing history. vs a guy with one of the strongest chins in the sport. then he wins 3 straight fights by ko. you bring up his knockdowns like he was actually hurt when you know most were an issue of balance. the only time he was really hurt was vs chavez. even though he stood back up and continued to go toe to toe taking every haymaker chavez could muster and finished the fight on his feet. shyt when the fight ended martinez was already starting to tag chavez at will again.

then you wanna talk about 154. yea, i'm sure martinez is terrified of guys like james "ishida" kirkland and cornelius budrage. cotto & trout would both get laid out and you know this. the reason he fought those 3 "bums" was because none of them dudes at 154 wanted to fight. cotto said martinez didn't bring any money to the table. an obvious duck. james kirkland got knocked the fukk out. nobody knew who the fukk austin trout was before he fought cotto. sergio would knock every single one of them dudes out at 154 except floyd. stop lyin to yourself.

then you bring up golovkin, ignoring the fact that sergio fractured his hand and just had knee surgery...yea that would be a smart move. he just had knee surgery but now he's scared to fight a guy who's best win came vs a guy with 6 losses and who got knocked out by alfredo angulo's weak ass. if sergio been fighting bums what the fukk has golovkin been doing?...how come your not callin out golovkin for fighting ishida?....a clear cut bum. a guy who was completely dominated by an over the hill paul williams....where's the outrage?....I mean, your calling for him to fight martinez so obviously you know he's ready for the best competition out there...but he chooses to fight Nobuhiro Ishida. yea, dudes really gonna earn that big fight with names like this. smh.
:ufdup:

Stop reading at Paul Williams the same dude who got his ass whipped by Quitana, answer this question who the fukk did Paul Williams beat beside survive vs Margarito to be touted so high:comeon:

Edit: Finish reading, Neg for talking that bullshyt

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
:ufdup:

Stop reading at Paul Williams the same dude who got his ass whipped by Quitana, answer this question who the fukk did Paul Williams beat beside survive vs Margarito to be touted so high:comeon:

Edit: Finish reading, Neg for talking that bullshyt

of course your gonna duck the question about golovkin....proves your full of shyt.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
of course your gonna duck the question about golovkin....proves your full of shyt.

You aint doing shyt but defending his duckage, are you gonna act like GGG doesn't have 2 straps at MW, are you gonna act like he has been damn near begging for the fight for 2 years and all his camp said was but but but, using Manny Pacquaio and Cotto name as buffers fukking WW's as an excuse to justify his duck of GGG, is inexcusable......................

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ill never understand boxing fans.... you got dudes like Matthysse N GGG who fight bums N they are considered unstoppable boogy men N then you got nikkas like Garcia N Martinez who fought N beat the top person in they weight class N they get looked down on:mindblown:

If Martinez fights GGG instead of Chavez jr nikkas would be legit pissed quack quacking talking bout who the fukk is GGG etc

You fight the Flavor of the Month N win dude wasnt shyt anyways N you get no credit.....you dnt fight the flavor of the month N you a duck.. look at Floyd vs Baldomir as a prime example....he fought Judah N it's why you duckin the lineal champ the man at 147....he fights N kills Baldomir N its who cares bout lineal champs dude had 8 losses :rudy:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Ill never understand boxing fans.... you got dudes like Matthysse N GGG who fight bums N they are considered unstoppable boogy men N then you got nikkas like Garcia N Martinez who fought N beat the top person in they weight class N they get looked down on:mindblown:

If Martinez fights GGG instead of Chavez jr nikkas would be legit pissed quack quacking talking bout who the fukk is GGG etc

You fight the Flavor of the Month N win dude wasnt shyt anyways N you get no credit.....you dnt fight the flavor of the month N you a duck.. look at Floyd vs Baldomir as a prime example....he fought Judah N it's why you duckin the lineal champ the man at 147....he fights N kills Baldomir N its who cares bout lineal champs dude had 8 losses :rudy:
In GGG case he's damn near begging for a fight the same as Pirog, there is simply no fights at 160 which is why GGG is flirting with moving down

Dont act like GGG is the only one Sergio is openly ducking, bytch didnt even want to rematch Margarito, couldnt even mention his name until after Pacquaio destroyed his eye:beli:

And Baldomir beat the undisputed WW champ that aint no chump shyt

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
You aint doing shyt but defending his duckage, are you gonna act like GGG doesn't have 2 straps at MW, are you gonna act like he has been damn near begging for the fight for 2 years and all his camp said was but but but, using Manny Pacquaio and Cotto name as buffers fukking WW's as an excuse to justify his duck of GGG, is inexcusable......................
I give a fukk about belts. they don't mean shyt. you gonna act like golovkin's best win didn't come vs a guy with 6 losses and who got knocked out by alfredo angulo?...inexcusable. now you wanna discredit paul williams like he wasn't shyt. but paul williams dominated the guy who golovkin is scheduled to face next month. so if you think pwill was a fraud, you must have to think ishida is a complete joke. and again I ask you....WHERE is your outrage for golovkin fighting ishida?...I mean, he has 2 belts right?...surely ishida isn't the best guy he could get a fight with. sounds to me like he wants that big pay day first, and if he can't get it, he just wants to be fed bums so there's no chance of him being exposed. but I gotta give credit to golovkin's promotion team...to build this hype for a guy who's fought nothing but bums his whole career...now that's promotion.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Sergio isnt knocking trout out. Nor canelo(who I cant stand).

Dude does not do well with Boxers.

This is my thing he calls out dudes at 147 but wont fight dudes at 160 or 168(ward).

I understand he wants to get paid but dont talk shyt about manny or floyd when you and turn are doing the same shyt. Plus Sergio isnt a big name like that himself.

Cont. the world tour of bum hunting. I dont care, get paid. but dont front like you fighting big contenders when you not.160 has champions. he isnt fighting none of them.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

You fight the Flavor of the Month N win dude wasnt shyt anyways N you get no credit.....you dnt fight the flavor of the mat time month N you a duck.. look at Floyd vs Baldomir as a prime example....he fought Judah N it's why you duckin the lineal champ the man at 147....he fights N kills Baldomir N its who cares bout lineal champs dude had 8 losses :rudy:

Chavez was never that good. and GGG wasnt none then so I understand that fight but their are some solid opposition(not great) at MW for him to fight. he isnt fighting none of them. He fighting a non contender and then Chavez Jr. again.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
In GGG case he's damn near begging for a fight the same as Pirog, there is simply no fights at 160 which is why GGG is flirting with moving down

Dont act like GGG is the only one Sergio is openly ducking, bytch didnt even want to rematch Margarito, couldnt even mention his name until after Pacquaio destroyed his eye:beli:

And Baldomir beat the undisputed WW champ that aint no chump shyt

Martinez jus fought Chavez who was champ N THE fight at 160.... if Martinez wants a home coming in Argentina vs a bum so be it

These other nikkas at 160 don't fight nobody but want big fights....before GGG fought that euro on BAD I never heard of dude or heard anybody mention him as a player at MW.... then he beats on Rosado N now fighting some Japanese nikka.

Canelo gets shytted on for his comp while GGG is praised

Floyd gets lil credit for soundly beating Cotto....Trout beats Cotto N his boring ass is a beast now.

Im jus generally speaking on inconsistentcies i be seein not saying you said all them things

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Martinez jus fought Chavez who was champ N THE fight at 160.... if Martinez wants a home coming in Argentina vs a bum so be it

These other nikkas at 160 don't fight nobody but want big fights....before GGG fought that euro on BAD I never heard of dude or heard anybody mention him as a player at MW.... then he beats on Rosado N now fighting some Japanese nikka.

Floyd gets lil credit for soundly beating Cotto....Trout beats Cotto N his boring ass is a beast now.

Im jus generally speaking on inconsistentcies i be seein not saying you said all them things
So was Barker and Macklin acceptable for Serg shot at Chavez answer that, when you got evryone from 154-160 calling you out:youngsabo:

Fair though, I see where you going:manny:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

:ooh:
the Irony

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Chavez was never that good.

but you said chavez was gonna get in sergio's ass right?...so you had to think he was good enough to take him out. but he got dominated. so you gotta give him credit for that. so did you think chavez was gonna get in sergio's ass because you thought that highly of chavez or you just that thought that little of martinez?...cause to me, chavez was never in sergio's league. I felt people were crazy thinkin chavez ever had a chance in that fight.