Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Soliman upset Sturm :salute: to him.

I'm still holding out hope for a GGG/Sturm fight in Deutschland.

GGG vs Ishida 3/30 in Monaco :ld:

Looking like Dawson/Pascal 2 and Froch/Kessler 2 will be aired on the same card by HBO :leon:

Tonight at 9:00 Cory Spinks vs Carlos Molina which is a nice fight for ESPN 2.

Last and not least RIP to Omar Henry. It's painful to see a young man die in the prime of his life.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i read that shyt was robbery but fukk it im not a fan of sturm..:salute: to soliman...that dude made a fight against a prime winky wright extremely watchable and difficult for winky to the point where winky said fukk the high guard style and tried his hardest to knock him out...ive fukked with him since

my nikka carlos will prolly get that stoppage tonight on FNF..also jose luis castillo fights that yelping ass nikka antwone smith... :scusthov: at having to hear that shyt....im making sure i turn my soundbar off for that

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i read that shyt was robbery but fukk it im not a fan of sturm..:salute: to soliman...that dude made a fight against a prime winky wright extremely watchable and difficult for winky to the point where winky said fukk the high guard style and tried his hardest to knock him out...ive fukked with him since

my nikka carlos will prolly get that stoppage tonight on FNF..also jose luis castillo fights that yelping ass nikka antwone smith... :scusthov: at having to hear that shyt....im making sure i turn my soundbar off for that

I'll probably skip the smith fight because of his barking but you really think Molina stops Spinks?

If the ref let's Molina fight his fight he may KO him but if he makes them box I don't think Molina has the power to stop him.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'll probably skip the smith fight because of his barking but you really think Molina stops Spinks?

If the ref let's Molina fight his fight he may KO him but if he makes them box I don't think Molina has the power to stop him.

i just have a feeling...cory hasn't been the most focused or durable guy these days and molina is textbook...if he doesn't than ko him than :manny: but molina should win easy

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
WTF, How in the hell did Soliman get the decision?

I just got done watching the fight and how do Germans get robbed in Germany?

Sturm must've pissed off the wrong people :damn:

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i just have a feeling...cory hasn't been the most focused or durable guy these days and molina is textbook...if he doesn't than ko him than :manny: but molina should win easy

Watching his previous fight with K-9 you could see he has mental lapses but he looks like he can box.

If he does the same today Molina will tie up his arms where the ref can't see and hit him with bombs. :lolbron:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:deadmanny: @ sam soliman being the one who beat sturm, after all those years

at first i thought he'd disappeared and now he's a champ

AND after the kd and how sturm started.. crazy

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
WTF, How in the hell did Soliman get the decision?

I just got done watching the fight and how do Germans get robbed in Germany?

Sturm must've pissed off the wrong people :damn:

I didn't see the fight but a German losing 2 times in Germany by judges scores means he's fallen out of favor with them.

Anyone else hear that Mares vacated his belt and moved up to featherweight.

Because of Donaire running from him like the police and Arum being Arum, I'm giving GB a pass for the fight not happening.

Mares doesn't have many options but I don't see Garcia/Salido dodging him like Donaire.

:pacspit: at The Ring magazine for ranking Matthysse higher then JMM.