Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
props @ @patscorpio

that fight was entertaining and never knew which way it will end up going..Mollo was just stiff with his neck and head movement, gave it his best and the ref was a shytbag at times..Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
What do you expect?

He's coming off serious injury, a long lay off, a terrible gift decision, and floundering popularity.

He needs an opponent for a quick "Hey guys, remember me? :youngsabo: " for March 16th to set up a bigger fight later in the year to

A: Shake off the ring rust
B: Remind people he still exists
C: Test to see how mobile he can be considering his injuries
D: An opponent he can look good against that is at least a contender

No way in hell should he take on a Marquez/Mayweather/etc/etc until he can test his shyt out post-injury first. No, you can't do that in training only, sorry.

But he refused to Alvarado or Peterson.

He tried be Big League and ended fighting a second rate.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
But he refused to Alvarado or Peterson.

He tried be Big League and ended fighting a second rate.

Those two guys are a bit higher than just contenders, they're 140lb championship level fighters, not something you wanna come back against considering what I already stated.

He's already faced Peterson, who's locked into facing **** (Judah should've just taken this bout) and Alvarado will be facing Rios a 2nd time

It's not a bad fight, just not a great one. However, with all things considered, especially in this sport, it's a move that makes sense for all parties involved.

There are active, championship level, uninjured fighters who choose MUCH worse opposition

Alexander Povetkin I'm staring straight through to your soul :leostare:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
just caught up with the kimbo fight, what a mess and pure comedy central. The Aussie commentary was a treat with some of the shyt mentioned and expressions.

thats what i love too.

when i hear aussie boxing commentary im imagining two hilarious drunk dudes in straw hats and flip flops just playing around :heh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'm :dead: @ this guy's background

Szpilka, a fan of the soccer team Wisła Kraków, was spotted as a potential boxing talent by a boxing coach when fighting with fans of the Cracovia football club outside of a disco in Wieliczka, who suggested he try boxing. Szpilka, as a result, signed a contract with Bullit KnockOut Promotions (current 12 rounds KnockOut Promotions).

Daps
2013-02-01 Artur Szpilka vs Mike Mollo - YouTube
here you go breh

yeah that ref was real unprofessional...i didnt like that shyt at all...i was telling Lukie the same shyt on twitter about a rematch..if mollo was in condition he prolly could have scored the KO

Dog the refs on this FNF card might the WOAT. First in the main event we have humpty dumpty saying "LAST WARNING NEXT I TAKE A POINT" 15 times and then that bullshyt.

Who is watching Juan Ma tonight?

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Dog the refs on this FNF card might the WOAT. First in the main event we have humpty dumpty saying "LAST WARNING NEXT I TAKE A POINT" 15 times and then that bullshyt.

Who is watching Juan Ma tonight?

Are you in PR or do you have a stream of the fight?