Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:bryan: :bryan: :bryan:

Margarito And Rios Make Fun Of Freddie Roach - YouTube

:ahh: The Good ole days when Pacquaio was relevant

epic-cry.gif

the wild part is there is a good chance margarito will prolly end up like roach after that beating he took from pac for that video...karma works in mysterious ways

Daps
I don't really care to see Rios vs Alvarado II

I want to see Bam Bam in tough fights, This is a fool proof win for him. Alvarado already prove he can't "out chin" Bam Bam.

I had Mike up on the scorecards, if the "KO" had of been ruled a knock down it would of been an even fight heading into the last rounds.

I think Mike wins the re-match to be honest

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Zab judah calls in and talks shyt about garcia, says he was partying and bullshyttin instead of training starts at 22:40

[ame=http://youtu.be/FbvOo6n2bUg?t=22m42s]Reach Around Radio 01 28 13 - YouTube[/ame]

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
the wild part is there is a good chance margarito will prolly end up like roach after that beating he took from pac for that video...karma works in mysterious ways

You right, And pacquiao the roid cheat got ko'ed by the roided up JMM and possibly got Parkinsons:skip:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Shame a future champ went so young before his career could really start

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd95qZd2wJ4"]Omar Henry Highlight Tape - YouTube[/ame]

At least he dont have to suffer he had the worst of the worst cancer's, pretty sure he's getting it on in the ring, on the other side already:to:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
That's what I was talking about. Omar had 6 months to live and I took care of him. I did not wanna spill he beans