Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't liked what I've seen from Spinks his last couple of fights.

Ned

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone think Strum might end up becoming a opponent here in the US? He'd be solid gatekeeper.

charknicks

All Star
Daps
That damn ESPN3 Szpillka- Mollo fight was damn good. That ref was a problem during the fight though, from deducting points to dropping F-bombs at Mollo. Dudes were scrapping in there though. Mollo did fall like a damn tree though.

Would love to see a rematch of those 2. Give Mollo 6 months to heal/ train, and have them back on ESPN2 in the summer.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Tim Bradley to fight Provonikov....

:what: Who?

What do you expect?

He's coming off serious injury, a long lay off, a terrible gift decision, and floundering popularity.

He needs an opponent for a quick "Hey guys, remember me? :youngsabo: " for March 16th to set up a bigger fight later in the year to

A: Shake off the ring rust
B: Remind people he still exists
C: Test to see how mobile he can be considering his injuries
D: An opponent he can look good against that is at least a contender

No way in hell should he take on a Marquez/Mayweather/etc/etc until he can test his shyt out post-injury first. No, you can't do that in training only, sorry.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
is the mollo fight on ytube?

here you go breh

That damn ESPN3 Szpillka- Mollo fight was damn good. That ref was a problem during the fight though, from deducting points to dropping F-bombs at Mollo. Dudes were scrapping in there though. Mollo did fall like a damn tree though.

Would love to see a rematch of those 2. Give Mollo 6 months to heal/ train, and have them back on ESPN2 in the summer.

yeah that ref was real unprofessional...i didnt like that shyt at all...i was telling Lukie the same shyt on twitter about a rematch..if mollo was in condition he prolly could have scored the KO

Last edited by a moderator:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Tim Bradley to fight Provonikov....

:what: Who?

ruslan is a good fighter...he's fought on FNF many times...he has power and is tough...but can be outworked though...his lone loss to mauricio herrera a couple years ago was a damned good brawl...ill be rooting for him to knock tim out