Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
nikka fought Em who failed a drug test but now you nikkas saying he ducking zab fukking Judah who you nikkas said he shouldn't be fighting.

I can't take boxing fans serious. Social network I guess

Daps
its a gotdamn shame...garcia can get up for morales but not judah? get this nikka the fukk outta here:stopitslime:
Yep. I heard he party and did not take things serious than was getting dropped in sparring and now is "hurt"/

So the rumor is confirmed and true?
Nearly ever big media source has reported it ESPN, USA Today, Comcast Sportsnet , Yahoo!Sports , etc. I guess they announce tomorrow morning

i read more than two sources stating that the fight is off due to fanny garcia having sore ribs.

Yep. The big question is does he fall out of favor with Haymon now , because of the fact the Quillen/Guerrero will not carry the card

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Bleacher Report just tweeted:

"Fights postponed to Apri 27"

:childplease:
Danny Garcia vs. Zab Judah Postponed to April 27th
Jan 28th 2013, 01:57
The highly anticipated matchup between Zab Judah and WBC/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia has been postponed, according to ESPN's Dan Rafael. The postponement comes due to a rib injury suffered by Danny Garcia in sparring about a week ago.

I for one was really looking forward to seeing this fight. Garcia is a fast rising star in the sport, while Zab Judah is likely past his prime but looked great in stopping Vernon Paris in his last fight.

Judah is a very live underdog in this bout and is no doubt being taken very seriously by Danny Garcia and his team.

As for whom the postponement will benefit, it's still unclear. If Garcia is severely injured, maybe pushing back the fight nearly three months isn't long enough for him to adequately recover. Judah should look to exploit any weakness Garcia may have coming into the fight.

It looks like the fight will take place at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on April 27th, which is the same date that Paulie Malignaggi is tentatively scheduled to make his return to the ring. It's not yet known if they'll fight on the same card, or if Malignaggi will be moved off that date to a fight later on in May.

Either way, fans should still be excited for this fight. It should be a good one between two excellent fighters.

Follow @RalphLongo

Read more Boxing news on BleacherReport.com

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Demarcus Corely (the guy how injured Danny) just dropped an interview

Peep this
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QNa-YZfaAs]Danny Garcia injured while sparring DeMarcus Corley, Zab fight date change? [H.O.T.B.] - YouTube[/ame]

He jammed his thumb? :leon:

Bu-bu-but I thought Danny said he hurt his ribs. :ohhh:

:ufdup: shyt aint adding up

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
More fukkery.....

Danny drop a recent Twitter Pic at Training camp

Check the thumb (No Rib injury tho)
BBAi6StCMAQJC09.jpg

Zab Judah is gunning this nikka down on Twitter right now :heh:

He's creating memes and shyt

BBrC45MCEAAsS0U.jpg

BBrIY9mCUAEgFOn.jpg

BBrcMm2CIAAY-TK.jpg

@SUPERJUDAH-
Man what is Ribs? Thumb? Neck? Back? Heart? Hand? @DannySwift Tell us, The People wanna know? We care for you! Lmao you Faker!!

SUPERJUDAH-
I never in my life ducked no one!! NEVER, ask the Streets!!! I'm a Brownsville baby!! #brooklyn

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
No fukking way..........

The reason I said that is because the way Garcia sets his shots up. The exchanges draw you in for his counters and those punches catch you unaware. I think he get's more out of his shots than Lucus does. Lucus is more straight forward with his attack. Sure he countered and KO'ed Mike Dallas jr, but this is Dallas jr we talking about who isn't the most durable of fighters.

nikkas can go back n forth with this shyt for days it don't matter, all this does is illustrate how bad these 2 need to fight each other.