Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

kbtwofour

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
nikka fought Em who failed a drug test but now you nikkas saying he ducking zab fukking Judah who you nikkas said he shouldn't be fighting.

I can't take boxing fans serious. Social network I guess

A past prime and shot Erik Morales. The same Morales that was schooling him in the first fight and the only reason why he beat Morales the first time is because he is too old.

He needs to stop ducking Matthysse. :stopitslime:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A past prime and shot Erik Morales. The same Morales that was schooling him in the first fight and the only reason why he beat Morales the first time is because he is too old.

boxing fans use the word ducking way too much

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

He needs to stop ducking the man that beat matthysse or matthysse himself?

Answer this, who is matthysse best win? Soto?

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
should he had won that fight? yes

was it a close fight? yes you nikkas making it seem like duke is blowing dudes out the water.

He is, outside of Judah and Alexander, both of whom he should've been awarded victories over

Only problem Matthysse has shown is starting too late, but he's stepped it up since those "loses"

Garcia has two great wins in my book, **** and Khan. Even still, neither are anywhere near as dangerous as Matthysse right now, dude is a wrecking ball who can actually box a little (unlike Maidana)

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
He is, outside of Judah and Alexander, both of whom he should've been awarded victories over

Only problem Matthysse has shown is starting too late, but he's stepped it up since those "loses"

Garcia has two great wins in my book, **** and Khan. Even still, neither are anywhere near as dangerous as Matthysse right now, dude is a wrecking ball who can actually box a little (unlike Maidana)
who has he stepped it up against tho?:smugbiden:

SuikodenII

Daps
who has he stepped it up against tho?:smugbiden:

Well if Garcia wasn't busy fighting Morales a 2nd time and then giving JUDAH a shot, someone they HAND-CHOSE to fight...

Ajose stepped up to the plate when he didn't have to and paid the price, shame too cause I like Ajose Olusegun

He took Soto out in 5 rounds who had previously NEVER been stopped and was on a 15-fight win streak and 135 champion

Mike Dallas took the challenge, but was way overmatched

Khan said he'd like to face Matthysse, I'm sure that's NOT what Virgil Hunter wants :skip:

Peterson is facing **** after getting caught cheating (funny thing is, Judah was his mandatory)
There's Judah II :ehh:
Rios is under Arum, who is trying to put him in against Alvarado again :what:

Outside of that, there's a couple good contenders but, Matthysse got the #1 contender spot, signed with the same promotion, and STILL can't get Garcia to fight him

...yet...

I say tell Judah to step aside and let Matthysse fill that April spot, Judah can get the winner

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Well if Garcia wasn't busy fighting Morales a 2nd time and then giving JUDAH a shot, someone they HAND-CHOSE to fight...

Ajose stepped up to the plate when he didn't have to and paid the price, shame too cause I like Ajose Olusegun

He took Soto out in 5 rounds who had previously NEVER been stopped and was on a 15-fight win streak and 135 champion

Mike Dallas took the challenge, but was way overmatched

Khan said he'd like to face Matthysse, I'm sure that's NOT what Virgil Hunter wants :skip:

Peterson is facing **** after getting caught cheating (funny thing is, Judah was his mandatory)
There's Judah II :ehh:
Rios is under Arum, who is trying to put him in against Alvarado again :what:

Outside of that, there's a couple good contenders but, Matthysse got the #1 contender spot, signed with the same promotion, and STILL can't get Garcia to fight him

...yet...

I say tell Judah to step aside and let Matthysse fill that April spot, Judah can get the winner
Something about a contract you missing.

I mean whats the point. If Garcia is garbage why dudes continue to want to see him fight. if Matt going to ice him why you want to see it:drool:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

I mean whats the point. If Garcia is garbage why dudes continue to want to see him fight. if Matt going to ice him why you want to see it:drool:

nikkas wasn't saying shyt when Khan was whipping on a shot Barrera, Garcia beats a Morales who was coming off exposing Madiana, and the favorite, Garcia takes his last bit of gas left, then Morales invokes his rematch clause, and gets obliterated on roids, but nikkas gotta find a reason to hate and say a fighter is ducking another fighter

fukk Mathhyysse fat ass, If he want a shot at Danny why not take care of Zab since Danny is on the shelf, there is no need for Danny to clean up LM trash while Lucas is busy fighting bums, Golden Boy aint that dumb though and they dont trust Matthysse in certain matches................................:birdman:

SuikodenII

Daps

A. Rematch Clause...was that for the belt or just in general? Only time a rematch clause is ever put into a contract is for a title bout, and in that case, you gotta look at the promoters/managers/sanctioning bodies for allowing that bullshyt along with the fighter/handlers for going along with it. First fight wasn't close, 2nd was some bullshyt.

B. I never, not once, said Garcia was garbage.

C. I think it would be a great fight between the two best 140 fighters out today, and I think Matthysse wins it.

How bout when Matthysse/Garcia is finally made, we make a wager :shaq:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
A. Rematch Clause...was that for the belt or just in general? Only time a rematch clause is ever put into a contract is for a title bout, and in that case, you gotta look at the promoters/managers/sanctioning bodies for allowing that bullshyt along with the fighter/handlers for going along with it. First fight wasn't close, 2nd was some bullshyt.

B. I never, not once, said Garcia was garbage.

C. I think it would be a great fight between the two best 140 fighters out today, and I think Matthysse wins it.

How bout when Matthysse/Garcia is finally made, we make a wager :shaq:

Why would I do that if Matthysse going to knock him out...:shaq: