Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
nikka fought Em who failed a drug test but now you nikkas saying he ducking zab fukking Judah who you nikkas said he shouldn't be fighting.

I can't take boxing fans serious. Social network I guess

come on breh i know you can see the fukkery going on with garcia right now...its warranted

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
:stopitslime: nikkas is actually saying he scared of Zab....:rosstales:
na, i highly doubt that.

wouldn't shock me at all if it's because he's not well-enough prepared for the fight though.

damn puerto ricans...probably too much rum, rice, pasteles & pork shoulder (pernil) over the fukkin holidays. :angry:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
na, i highly doubt that.

wouldn't shock me at all if it's because he's not well ugh prepared for the fight though.

damn puerto ricans...probably too much rum, rice, pasteles & pork shoulder (pernil) over the fukkin holidays. :angry:
you doub but that what nikkas are saying. dudes get hurt before fights all the time. shyt aint new.

the matthysse craze is funny. nikkas need to watch that alexander and zab fight again. Both close fights. decisions went with the home town but dont act like dude is invisible. he has no head movement and he isnt that good at cutting off the ring.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
LOL at Garcia being scared of Zab

This smells as if GB has pulled the rug from under Garcia and is saving Garcia for Matthysse or Mayweather who has yet to have an opponent, why would they potenially ruin another big money fight ala Cotto Canelo with a wildcard like Zab.........

Shame for Zab, I dont believe the reschedule one bit for right now, lets see how things play out...........................................

SN: Let Matthysse clean up his own trash anyway to earn that shot at Garcia, Garcia is far beyond Judah and two or 3 steps back for him, LM gets a pass to fight bums that would lay down on the first shot like Saturday, not to mention fat ass was 164 in the ring too:damn:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
you doub but that what nikkas are saying. dudes get hurt before fights all the time. shyt aint new.

the matthysse craze is funny. nikkas need to watch that alexander and zab fight again. Both close fights. decisions went with the home town but dont act like dude is invisible. he has no head movement and he isnt that good at cutting off the ring.
Dallas was laying hands on him with his slow ass before the dive:beli:

:pacspit:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

THIS
Real Talk, I thought Zab beat Matthysee clearly. Close competitive fight but Lucus started out too late and was letting Zab do his thing for damn near 7 or 8 rds before he really picked it up. I don't get the whole Matthysee was robbed in that fight talk.

The Alexander fight was on some could go either way shyt type though,but I wouldn't call it a robbery. When I hear robbery I'm thinking of Augustus/Burton 1

Lucas is still a beast but to act like he's head an shoulders above Garcia and everyone else at 140 is crazy.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Garcias rib injury...huge lump on the left side

garcia-rib-injury.jpg

Bu bu bu but hes outta shape, hes been partying:smugfavre: