Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Very mediocre card, good first round KO vs a underclassed opponent.

IMO Matthysse doesn't deserve a Garcia fight until he beats Khan or Rios.

:russ::russ: at Zabs reaction.

i thought Soto Karass would be more exciting. didnt expect him to go in and "box" the entire fight. i thought he would eventually lose composure like he usually does.

props to the Charlo boys. i'm riding with these youngins. they from HTown. :myman:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@TheNig i think soto karass learned from that slugfest with maidana...he was cautious because he need that win and didnt want to give the ref any reason to stop it..i thought it was a decent fight though..dont worry someone will make that nikka brawl again

Last edited by a moderator:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
that translator was :flabbynsick: with the mate too

mathysse oddly emotional, i like seeing that :yeshrug:

:laugh:

Can't blame him on "conchasumadre" though. There's no word in english that can really translate it and it's also our biggest cuss word (in south america) :pachaha:

He cried after the Olusegun fight too. He just knows that if he loses his chances for a big money fight are probably over.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:laugh:

Can't blame him on "conchasumadre" though. There's no word in english that can really translate it and it's also our biggest cuss word (in south america) :pachaha:

He cried after the Olusegun fight too. He just knows that if he loses his chances for a big money fight are probably over.

Typical Jim Gray just being an all around bag in which one douches with. why would ask some shyt like "do you think Zab has a chance against Garcia". just looking to stir some shyt up. hasnt Angel Garcia-- whom i hate-- talked enough shyt about Zab?

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Very mediocre card, good first round KO vs a underclassed opponent.

IMO Matthysse doesn't deserve a Garcia fight until he beats Khan or Rios.

:russ::russ: at Zabs reaction.

:laff:

what make you think khan want any part of lucas and rios-matthysse is just a fantasy fight. the kid deserved his shot at the real title, personally i thought he beat zab(which was a close fight), and devon.

i don't think garcia is scared lucas, i understand he wants the big bucks and all and i dont blame him. but i'm sure he know it's definitely a high risk fight.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

what make you think khan want any part of lucas and rios-matthysse is just a fantasy fight. the kid deserved his shot at the real title, personally i thought he beat zab(which was a close fight), and devon.

i don't think garcia is scared lucas, i understand he wants the big bucks and all and i dont blame him. but i'm sure he know it's definitely a high risk fight.

this is where we differ. i never for a minute thought he beat Zab. he got started too late. Zab, for the most part, boxed him and to me it took him too long to really get in a groove. it was almost like he forgot that he's probably the strongest cat at that weight and that Zab's chin is made out of that thin ass fiber glass.

he did whup Alexander's ass tho. i was so disgusted by the scorecard.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Matthysse last 2 opponents don't give him IMO the justification to demand a match with Garcia.

:salute: to you for understanding the money aspect of the equation but Matthysse needs to beat Khan/Peterson/Rios for me to believe he deserves a Garcia fight.

Matthysse lost to the 2 opponents he faced who were better boxers than him and were in his class.

Garcia KO'd the one he faced and Khan was clearly better then him in every aspect except power.