Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
matthysse was 163???

I'm wondering if that pill he took had anything to do with it, but still...that's way too fukking much, dude should just move up if he's draining himself like that. I hope it was an error on Showtime's part with their unofficial scales.

Matthysse has said himself he has no problems making 140 and wants to stay, along with the fact he's always weighing in at 138-139 range...I'm calling BS on ST but who knows

That pill though...hopefully no funny business is going on...

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
I'm wondering if that pill he took had anything to do with it, but still...that's way too fukking much, dude should just move up if he's draining himself like that. I hope it was an error on Showtime's part with their unofficial scales.

Matthysse has said himself he has no problems making 140 and wants to stay, along with the fact he's always weighing in at 138-139 range...I'm calling BS on ST but who knows

That pill though...hopefully no funny business is going on...

c;mon in 1 round :laff: IF it was amino acid pill like hunter says or vitamins, whats the big deal. the shyt can be bought over the counter by anyone in here, what makes it a problem. he's taking a piss test before and after the fight, if he passes we can put this shyt to rest.

just thinking about it i might go to walmart tomorrow and buy me sum amino 4500 pills. :obama:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn

I'm told that @dannyswift has a rib problem, which is why the @SUPERJUDAH fight might be ppd. #boxing @SHOsports

:rudy: fukking p*ssy

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Lucus seems every bit the goods, but I still wouldn't favor him to beat Garcia. That shyt is still a toss up to me. I rather see that fight than a Garcia/Khan rematch if Danny were to beat Judah.

I keep reading shyt about how game Rosado was against GGG, but all I saw was a guy getting walked down and beaten up. He didn't jab enough or really let his hands go save for a couple right hands. A past it and more undersized Ouma did a lot better.

I'd like to see Curtis Stevens and Danny Jacobs fight each other.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
so the real rumor is that he was bullshyttin through training camp and his people don't feel he's ready to fight right now. injury excuse was expected though. kinda hard to get motivated when you fightin a guy who hasn't been elite for over 6 years now.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
ZAB JUDAH 5x Champ! ‏@SUPERJUDAH
This is who I'm really fighting. A boy, not a man. Lol @DannySwift boy I'm on to you!!

BBo9kxDCUAAtmt4.jpg:large

:dead: