Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Its messed up how Floyd gets little to no credit for that fight now....when before the fight Floyd was ducking, Hatton is pure pressure relentless body attack, undefeatrd, prime, Floyd saw what Hatton did to Castillo N hes now scared, Floyd will never take the risk etc etc

Floyd kos Hatton ruins dudes life N its Ricky was a club fighter, errybody knew Floyd would win, no risk etc etc :rudy:

Floyd would have gotten 100% credit had he fought Hatton when he was supposed to at 140.. Which was hatton at his prime.. He fought hatton after crying about retiring while their were much better fights out there for him at 147 and 154. lol @ Floyd taking a risk :heh:

Just like how Floyd fought Cotto at 154 instead of 147. . What happened was Floyd told yall Cotto was really undefeated and 154 was his prime and all the Floyd nut gobblers believed that... :heh: meanwhile AGAIN there were better and more lucrative fights out there for him at 147 and 154

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Its messed up how Floyd gets little to no credit for that fight now....when before the fight Floyd was ducking, Hatton is pure pressure relentless body attack, undefeatrd, prime, Floyd saw what Hatton did to Castillo N hes now scared, Floyd will never take the risk etc etc

Floyd kos Hatton ruins dudes life N its Ricky was a club fighter, errybody knew Floyd would win, no risk etc etc :rudy:

hatton was a good win for floyd imo, fuk what anyone say. this fight was the fight that should have happened right after hatton beat tszyu and destroyed maussa, fans wanted it. alot of people thought style wise ricky was the biggest threat to floyd at 140. BUT, what took away from that matchup and even changed my opinion of hatton beating floyd was hattons fight with collazo at 147.

collazo not even a big puncher but yet slick and fast exposed the shyt out of ricky and almost stopped him. hatton was still a good fighter he just wasn't suited well for 147, the main reason he vacated that title ASAP and went back down to 140. hatton-floyd event wise did numbers and brought out a crowd but it just wasn't the same for me after ricky fought collazo.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I dnt get the excuse about the fight bein at 147...Nobody was weight drained, Mayweather was a small ass WW at the time he wasnt some huge puncher were the weight made a difference... Hatton could have easily came into the fight at his "best weight" like Pac N Floyd does when they fight/fought at 154

Hatton looked bad against Collazo sometimes nikkas look bad in a fight it happens :manny:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
I dnt get the excuse about the fight bein at 147...Nobody was weight drained, Mayweather was a small ass WW at the time he wasnt some huge puncher were the weight made a difference... Hatton could have easily came into the fight at his "best weight" like Pac N Floyd does when they fight/fought at 154

Hatton looked bad against Collazo sometimes nikkas look bad in a fight it happens :manny:

theres was no excuse. i remember dougie fisher saying how the fight should have been at 140 when it first announced because it was hattons weight.

but really, the fight could have happened at 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, didn't matter, the same outcome would have been the same.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Floyd would have gotten 100% credit had he fought Hatton when he was supposed to at 140.. Which was hatton at his prime.. He fought hatton after crying about retiring while their were much better fights out there for him at 147 and 154. lol @ Floyd taking a risk :heh:

Just like how Floyd fought Cotto at 154 instead of 147. . What happened was Floyd told yall Cotto was really undefeated and 154 was his prime and all the Floyd nut gobblers believed that... :heh: meanwhile AGAIN there were better and more lucrative fights out there for him at 147 and 154

Hatton was the bigger man in the ring though, he is the one who loses 30 pounds to make 140, so that argument is foolish.........

And just because Hatton struggled once at 147 in first fight doesn't mean anything that happens in boxing in your first fight moving up it even has happened to Floyd when moving up in the past vs Corley, he was in prime non drain form vs Floyd, and gave Floyd once of his roughest fights, with his mauling style, and his extremely fast and precise footwork. You see how Hatton looked when he moved back down to 140 to fight Pacquiao, he looked like a skeleton and was a shell of himself 147 benefited Hatton more than people think he just couldnt make 140 anymore, which is why some people was in a rush to make the fight happen....

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Hatton was the bigger man in the ring though, he is the one who loses 30 pounds to make 140, so that argument is foolish.........

And just because Hatton struggled once at 147 in first fight doesn't mean anything that happens in boxing in your first fight moving up it even has happened to Floyd when moving up in the past vs Corley, he was in prime non drain form vs Floyd, and gave Floyd once of his roughest fights, with his mauling style, and his extremely fast and precise footwork. You see how Hatton looked when he moved back down to 140 to fight Pacquiao, he looked like a skeleton and was a shell of himself 147 benefited Hatton more than people think he just couldnt make 140 anymore, which is why some people was in a rush to make the fight happen....
:childplease:
Man fukk all that....

Don't get me wrong Floyd probably would've still won (I doubt by KO)... but he woulda had to work much harder if they had the fight at 140 and the ref wasn't bytching about the clinches...

But lets not act like Floyd didn't watch how shytty Hatton looked at 147 against Callazo and didn't go "easy money"

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:childplease:
Man fukk all that....

Don't get me wrong Floyd probably would've still won (I doubt by KO)... but he woulda had to work much harder if they had the fight at 140 and the ref wasn't bytching about the clinches...

But lets not act like Floyd didn't watch how shytty Hatton looked at 147 against Callazo and didn't go "easy money"

Hatton was undefeated tough fight with Collazo or not and people claimed Floyd ducked him hard body, dont try to ignore facts when being a revisionist :birdman:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I dont count Hatton/Collazo cause that was an ill-advised move to 147 and Ricky corrected those ambitions while looking good in his other two fights.

The hype leading up to the fight was ridiculous. Hours and hours on UK TV posted online was all I needed. The atmosphere, the trash talk, best build-up of any fight this decade :ahh:

Hatton was doing his thing, I cant help but think he was robbed though with Cortez separating them each time Hatton even came close to Floyd. Didn't give Ricky any chance to win. That part where Hatton had a poitn taken away for nothing was just the icing on the cake and Hatton obviously got frustrated and his performance went downhill from there.

Someone made a video of all the times Cortez separated the two but I can't find it.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i use bscene and tc-boxing....tc-boxing at one time i had a ridiculously high ratio until something happened to that site around 2005-2006 that all that info was lost..i had to start over..i just seed enough now to make sure my ratio is 2 and up..bscene is great for random fights to download..they got some good ppl on there..wbva i wish i can use more but i fukked up my ratio when i downloaded a 2gig version of pac-cotto a day after the fight and when a smaller size version came out later in the day no one wanted my version...i gotta wait until free leech in order to download anything so i can seed and my ratio can get to .5

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I dont count Hatton/Collazo cause that was an ill-advised move to 147 and Ricky corrected those ambitions while looking good in his other two fights.

The hype leading up to the fight was ridiculous. Hours and hours on UK TV posted online was all I needed. The atmosphere, the trash talk, best build-up of any fight this decade :ahh:

Hatton was doing his thing, I cant help but think he was robbed though with Cortez separating them each time Hatton even came close to Floyd. Didn't give Ricky any chance to win. That part where Hatton had a poitn taken away for nothing was just the icing on the cake and Hatton obviously got frustrated and his performance went downhill from there.

Someone made a video of all the times Cortez separated the two but I can't find it.
There was plenty of holding, mauling and in fighting,and Mayweather still cracked that chin, ko'ed him and made him a shot fighter, what more do you want:comeon:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
i use bscene and tc-boxing....tc-boxing at one time i had a ridiculously high ratio until something happened to that site around 2005-2006 that all that info was lost..i had to start over..i just seed enough now to make sure my ratio is 2 and up..bscene is great for random fights to download..they got some good ppl on there..wbva i wish i can use more but i fukked up my ratio when i downloaded a 2gig version of pac-cotto a day after the fight and when a smaller size version came out later in the day no one wanted my version...i gotta wait until free leech in order to download anything so i can seed and my ratio can get to .5

exactly, i used to use wbva way more cause it had more classic fights and more fights in general but they got really stingy and strict on the ratio rules and theres no liquidity because no one will download old fights, it does a number on the ratio, and when any popular fights do come out, everyone downloads it that same day and its impossible to leech past that

but on tc now almost everything is free leech, there are way more cappers/files, and that way i dont have to mess with ratios

BTW both sites are on holiday free leech, so if you care get that ratio up breh

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
exactly, i used to use wbva way more cause it had more classic fights and more fights in general. but on tc now almost everything is free leech, there are way more cappers/files, and that way i dont have to mess with ratios

BTW both sites are on holiday free leech, so if you care get that ratio up breh

yeah i know..tc-boxing i got a 2 ratio so im good there...thats what im doing for wbva....i downloaded the mike alvarado vs carlos molina fight which is a gig and a rare fight..ive been seeding it...im about 500mb away from having that ratio at .5

i do like to participate and network to download fights..i got like 250 Gigs of fights..there are some rare ones im looking for that others might have so thats why i tolerate the ratios and the process