Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Ok breh u think I don't know boxing that's cool don't really matter to me:yeshrug:
Nah I said you say some questionable shyt like you don't watch the fights. Hopefully we just have differing opinions breh.

That Ortiz card isn't great but it's not terrible.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Andrade thought he could fight for the WBA belt N still keep his WBC rankings :mjlol:

In what world does that happen?? :stopitslime:

Get lied to by Artie N drag the WBC into your mess brehs :beli:

So Andrade is supposed to fight one time in 2016, and then sit out the rest of the year & wait until 2017 for his next fight in the tournament (winner of Charlo/Hatley)?

Is that what you're suggesting his plan of action should've been?

Artie Pellulo presented us with the opportunity to fight Jack Culcay. We asked Artie if taking another fight outside the WBC tournament would prohibit us from further participation. Artie informed us that he would get permission from the WBC to fight Jack Culcay, and that fighting him would not jeopardize our standing in WBC Tournament.

Artie then relayed to us that we had been granted permission from the WBC to fight Culcay, and that our standing in the WBC Tournament would not be jeopardized. With the understanding that we had permission to make the fight, we went forward with negotiations to fight Jack Culcay.

He asked his promoter to get the situation settled, his promoter said it was all good, but it's Andrade’s fault? :francis:

If that's the case, I might as well start directly blaming Swift too for his lack of activity & opponent choices, since we blaming the Boxer now instead of the people who put together the fights (Artie/Haymon).

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So Andrade is supposed to fight one time in 2016, and then sit out the rest of the year & wait until 2017 for his next fight in the tournament (winner of Charlo/Hatley)?

Is that what you're suggesting his plan of action should've been?

Artie Pellulo presented us with the opportunity to fight Jack Culcay. We asked Artie if taking another fight outside the WBC tournament would prohibit us from further participation. Artie informed us that he would get permission from the WBC to fight Jack Culcay, and that fighting him would not jeopardize our standing in WBC Tournament.

Artie then relayed to us that we had been granted permission from the WBC to fight Culcay, and that our standing in the WBC Tournament would not be jeopardized. With the understanding that we had permission to make the fight, we went forward with negotiations to fight Jack Culcay.

He asked his promoter to get the situation settled....it's Andrade’s fault?

So Culcay was the only opp in the whole wide world Andrade could get?? :comeon:

Fight one of the other 975468 junior middles N wait out your Mando if thats the belt you want... It don't even matter who Cuz his ass won't even be on TV vs Culcay N nobody knows who tf Culcay is any damn way

Its common ass knowledge if you go for one belt you lose your rankings erry where else...I know that...you know that..why risk your mando for Culcay :martin:

Another example of Andrade shytty team making shytty decisions... Someone lied to his ass N now hes :sadcam: begging the WBC to hear him out :dead:

Cuz the WBC wants to protect the bad Charlo of all people :childplease:...the same Charlo that was ready to fight Andrade...the one Andrade decided not to fight :aicmon:

Blame the WBC N continue the errybody ducking Braun Stroman storyline tho :francis:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

Fight one of the other 975468 junior middles N wait out your Mando if thats the belt you want... It don't even matter who Cuz his ass won't even be on TV vs Culcay N nobody knows who tf Culcay is any damn way

Its common ass knowledge if you go for one belt you lose your rankings erry where else...I know that...you know that..why risk your mando for Culcay :martin:

Another example of Andrade shytty team making shytty decisions... Someone lied to his ass N now hes :sadcam: begging the WBC to hear him out :dead:

Cuz the WBC wants to protect the bad Charlo of all people :childplease:...the same Charlo that was ready to fight Andrade...the one Andrade decided not to fight :aicmon:

Blame the WBC N continue the errybody ducking Braun Stroman storyline tho :francis:

:russell:

Like I said...they trying to kick him out the tournament, but we never signed the contract.:ahh:

:umad: or nah?

Enjoy Swift vs Peralta & the backlash he deserves for defending the belt against a Cab Driver on November 12th:mjlol:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
@patscorio

Jacobs inside man from the other forum on the state of boxing:

I'm not excited about it at all either but I'll watch because it's Pac and it's one of the last fights of his career. It's about as good as it gets (Danny/GGG). I just hope the excitement in this thread echoes the box office and views, lol. I think you're going to see a lot of good fights next year too. Networks and promoters aren't giving free checks away anymore for the most part. It used to be nice (not saying we didn't cash our fair share as well) but it is better for the sport and fans if the top guys fight

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Andrade is worse than winky at this point. Who the hell is his promoter?

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
nikkas in here be hating on Demetrius Andrade just for the fukk of it:francis:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

:sas1:well Erislandy Lara is always an option... but we both know he dont really want no smoke with the Cuban...